Thursday, September 24, 2009

Skywatch Friday.

This is the second time I join Skywatch Friday.
Today more Dutch skies.I made these photo's at a river near our home and I believe the sky changes almost every minute. These photo's I took in 3 minutes.

 

 

 
For more sky photo's go here where you can find a list of all the other participants.
Posted by Picasa
Enjoy and have a nice day
Riet

36 comments:

Duchess of Tea said...

Lovely area darling, wouldn't mind moving there. Enjoy the view.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

James said...

Wonderful photos of beautiful Dutch skies.

April said...

Wonderful pictures of the river and clouds!

Diane AZ said...

A beautiful place to view the changing sky!

Carletta said...

Lovely varying skies!
I LOVE your header!!!
Your blog is very nice.
Thanks for your visit.

Carletta’s Captures.

Mum said...

Thanks for letting me share the view of the river! Very restful.

Joe Todd said...

I was hoping you would post again. Great photos and thanks for sharing your part of the world

LV said...

Don't let this be your last sky watch either. You are doing a very nice job on your post each week. The pictures are great.

Josephine said...

Goedenacht Riet,

Bedankt voor je lieve uitgebreide reactie op mijn blog. Natuurlijk ben ik meteen aan het Googlen gegaan naar de "Carnisser Grienden" en heb al wat opgeslagen in mijn favorieten. Het zijn allemaal bijzonder mooie stukjes natuuur zie ik wel. Maar wat vervelend dat je zo'n last hebt van je benen en daardoor niet zo lang kan wandelen terwijl je dat eigenlijk wel zou willen. Wat je schreef dat je "Photoshop Elements 7" hebt, dat is wel een prachtig programma met zeer veel mogelijkheden. Maar inderdaad je moet er wel even flink voor gaan zitten. Het grappige is wel als je eenmaal de nodige handelingen weet dan gaat het als het ware vanzelf. Maar ja, als ik het zo bekijk bij jou bewerkingen is Picasa inderdaad ook handig en een stuk sneller. Deze foto's zijn ook weer prachtig op zich, en dan weer met de foto als achtergrond gebruikt, staat heel mooi. Wat een geweldige luchten schouwspel hé, kan daar ook nooit genoeg van krijgen.

Wens je een fijne dag morgen,
groetjes Josephine

Tara R. said...

Beautiful water shots. Lovely scenery.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Looks great Riet.

Kim said...

What beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing!

Lurline said...

It's a wonderful world - we just have top remember to stop and look - thanks for the riminder!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Müge said...

Very nice and peaceful photos! I'm glad I've discovered your blog! Have a delightful Friday and weekend!

Regina said...

Lovely scenes! Beautiful shots Riet.
Have a nice weekend!
Regina

Splendid Little Stars said...

What a lovely river and moody skies!

magiceye said...

wonderful shots!

Fluitenkruid said...

Holland heeft ze volop he, die mooie luchten

Mo said...

I love those windmills

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Hello Riet
What a lovely looking place, for some reason it reminds me of some of my childhood holidays spend in the Maastricht area.
Have a great weekend
Isabelle x

diane b said...

Nice sequence of sky photos. I love your header picture it reminds me of our holiday last year when we visited the windmills near Amsterdam.

Madelief said...

Hoi Riet,

Wat een prachtige luchten! Wat wonen wij toch in een mooi land....

Een heel fijn weekend! Hopelijk blijft het zulk prachtig weer, kunnen we er weer op uit trekken met de camera!

groetjes van Madelief

syel said...

lovely clouds and the river looks serene. have a great weekend. please do continue joining sky watch :)

My Family Daily Adventure said...

so beautiful places, I love it.
Thanks for the visit too. Have a blessed weekend...

Janie said...

Beautiful skies and water. The first photo is particularly interesting with the windmills lining the water's edge.

Laurie Brandriet Keller said...

That's the first time I have seen Dutch skies. They are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

The clouds are in a hurry to get somewhere. But your pictures are very restful!

Elisabeth's bright side said...

Great pictures of a lovely place. Have a nice weekend!

June said...

Hi Riet,
I love seeing the skies of and land so far away. Beautiful!
Hugs,
June

Bill said...

Hello, Riet. Loved seeing more of your wonderful Dutch skies! Thank you for stopping by and leaving the thoughtful comment. I'm always delighted to hear from you!

Bill

darsden said...

Lovely pictures and would be a wonderful place just to kick back and enjoy the water and the boats. Thank you for visiting today.

VioletSky said...

Sky and water - a lovely combination. I see someone else is enjoying the view in the first shot.

Glennis said...

Nice to be out on the water with you, the day looks quite overcast and chilly, but the sky and view is lovely.

Angie said...

Nice peaceful sky. Great shots. Thanks for your visit.

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

I love a good Dutch sky!!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Thanks for visiting my moon shot post this week. I've been out of town and am just now catching up. You sure have wide rivers and it appears that they get used quite a bit for transportation. I love the windmill shot in your banner. - Margy