Today is the day that fall starts officially so for me with this mosaic I say goodbye Summer and welcome Fall.

If you want to see more mosaics go to Mary's blog .
There is a list of all the other participants of this great event.
And today it also is Blue Monday hosted by Sally from Smiling Sally.
Here I have a photo of a bunch of blue grapes from my friends garden.
After a beautiful summer there are lots of grapes over here.

Now please go visit Sally's blog. You will find a list of all the other participants for blue Monday.
Have a nice day.
Riet

49 comments:
Hi Riet, We have a lovely sunny morning here so hopefully the Autumn isn't with us just yet.
A lovely mosaic and looks like the place for a wonderful peaceful walk! Jackie.
You can feel the slight chill in the air looking at these photos and I love the grapes and the border you have chosen.
Hi Riet,
Wat een heerlijke druiven laat je zien! Heb je ze heerlijk opgesmuld na het maken van de foto?
Love your mosaic. Those grapes! What a fantastic picture.
Carol
Mooie foto's, ze zien bijna on-Nederlands eruit.
The photos in your mosaic tell a story. The playground is empty as the children are back in school. The lake has not young people swimming or sun bathing. It truly shows what it is the end of summer and the beginning of fall.
hallo Riet, sorry dat ik zo weinig van me laat horen, ik heb 4 baantjes en een huishouden en word af en toe een beetje gek van mezelf...je foto's zijn weer leuk en nog even genieten van de laatste zonnestralen voor de herfst echt begint!!
Beautiful photos!
Cindy
Hi Riet! I love your Fall mosaic...so peaceful! And those are some beautiful grapes! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie
PS Your header makes me smile every time I see it! One day I want to see it in person!
Beautiful! Makes me miss our trip to Montana's beautiful scenery more.
Beautiful mosaics, Riet. It's never fun to say goodbye to summer!
Kathy
I wish for an endless summer but your end of summer, beginning of autumn pictures are lovely. The grapes are lush and gorgeous.
Those grapes make me want to pluck a couple and plop them into my mouth. I love your other pictures too. Happy Blue Monday.
Those grapes are amazing! Love your mosaic. It is starting to feel like fall here too. The leaves are changing colors and the farmers are in the fields.
Beautiful shots...those grapes are gorgeous!!!
I love Autumn, too. It's hot here in California, but I'm still thinking fall instead of summer. ::Jill
You live in a very beautiful place, I can see. And the grapes! yummy!
Happy Blue Monday!
Li
Wonderful mosaic! Fall is really in the air!
hoy riet
je fotos zijn weer geweldig,maar wat zie ik ,weer een nieuwe foto,,was wel zoeken hoor,maar ik zie dat je mij niet meer volgd,zal wel een reden hebben.
oma nijn
Hiya Riet, thank you for visiting me this morning. I love fortune cookies too. I don't really like to eat em, just read em. :0)
Have a great Monday.
Blessings,
Heidi
Hoi Riet, Wat een mooie landschapsfoto's. De druiven zien er heerlijk uit! Fijne avond!
groetjes van Madelief
hi Riet.you have gotten so good at this.congrats.they're all lovely pics.I hope you're doing well.i am getting better everyday now.smiles...anniepoo
You are right summer is over, nice shots. I like the blue in that grapes.
Your photos are all beautiful. I love the blue border you used to frame that last picture. The image of the grapes is lovely.
Does she make wine?????? They look delicious. Have you tasted one? When we were in the wine country, they had us taste some grapes...they were very sour!!!
Happy Blue Monday Riet my friend.
Love Claudie
xoxoxo
P.S. I'm not ready for fall.
Hi Riet, Yes, my mind (and my posts) are still in Holland. It takes me awhile to mentally come home again. I still have more elephants to share!
Your collage is wonderful and it's hard to believe it's been less than a week since I was there. And your photo of the grapes is just beautiful! It could be on a note card!
Happy Blue/Mosaic Monday!
Robin
Loved all your nice photos of your part of the country. I would truly like to visit your friends grape vines tho. I love them and those look so good.
Hi,it's been lovely here today but you can feel it's starting to get chillier in the mornings
Your pictures are beautiful. I love the grapes, such a beautiful blue.
Happy Blue Monday.
Iris
those grapes are such a vibrant gold super pretty
Lovely mosaic! Nice post.
Good afternoon Riet, These are all such lovely pictures. The area where you live is just beautiful. Happy Blue Monday ♥
I love how you've put that mosaic together.
Such lovely lake scenes! More beautiful glimpses of the wonderful place where you live.
~Susan
Hoi Riet,
Wat een heerlijke landelijke collage, en de druivenfoto is werkelijk SUPER, om zo in te bijten. Het was er inderdaad een prima jaar voor, een geweldige zomer hebben we dit jaar.
groetjes Josephine
What beautiful views in your lovely mosaic. Happy Monday ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
Riet - this is a wonderful fall mosaic...I just love the one with the single person walking! I also love the header photo with the windmills. A little town near me...called Prinsburg has a lot of people with Dutch heritage and they have little windmills has decorations all over their yards.
Your mosaic is so pretty and those are the BLUEST grapes I have ever seen!!!
xoxo
Jane
Lovely mosaic. Love the middle bottom picture especially.
Hello Riet,
The mosaic of your countryside is beautiful. You are blessed to be surrounded by such beauty. The picture of the grapes is so lovely. Very Autumn. I so enjoy your blog.
Hugs,
June
Riet, your "welcome fall" mosaic is beautiful, and the photo of those blue grapes is stunning! They are just such a gorgeous color of blue. laurie
Hello Riet
Some lovely photos, will have a look at the blogs.
Autumn is a lovely season!
Isabelle x
Those grapes look like a painting! I'm a little late w/ my Blue Monday visits. Hope you have a good week!
HI Riet,
Your pictures are so pretty!
I'm always awestruck by the beauty of Holland - that header picture just blows me away everytime!
Those grapes look delicious. You can almos taste them.
I'm glad you've got some female companions - they're lucky to have a grandma they can see often. I do feel blessed to have my two girls, and love spending time with them. Glad they still want to hang with me!
See you again soon,
XO
Heidi Heart and Home
Hi, goedenacht Riet, het lijkt me VUURWERK in positive vorm deze combinatie, maar het hangt er vanaf. Het kan ook gigantisch botsen, ik zeg altijd als je elkaars gebruiksaanwijzing kent en respecteerd gaat alles in de "meeste" gevallen harmonieus.
Lieve groet Josephine
Nog even.......
je hebt een mooie klok op je blog gezet. Dat vergat ik nog even te vermelden.
Groetjes Josephine
Hi Riet...your mosaic of pictures is beautiful, as always...love the blue grapes...they look delicious!
Take care!
Mary
Just a beautiful picture girl...love the blue here...I have a blue kitchen almost the same color...Hope all is well in your part of the world my friend...May you have a great week...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
Oh wow...such beautiful photos. Your mosaic is refreshing, Riet!
Post a Comment