This is a follow up picture after yesterday's post. As I said we were in Volendam for an anniversary party and this picture of all family and friends was taken between coffee and lunch. It takes a lot of time to get all these people dressed in these costumes.
And then get them set up for the picture. But it is so much fun. As you can also see this photoshop has plenty of clothes for the occasion. Many large groups have their picture taken.But also couples or little families take this opportunity for a fun photo. It is a nice memory.
Have a nice day.


19 comments:
Dat lijkt me idd een heel karwei,Riet!! Iedereen in de kleren, van alles er rondom, er word veel aandacht aan alles besteed!!
Maar het resultaat mag er zijn !
En zoals je zegt een leuke herinering.
Is het ook herfst bij jullie?
What a fabulous keepsake. You all look wonderful in your national costumes.
Have a great day :)
I clicked to enlarge. The costumes look fabulous. What a great pic of family and friends.
Leuk die foto. Toen ik nog bij het andere koor zong zijn we met ons alleen een hele dag op stap geweest, o.a. ook naar Volendam. EN natuurlijk een groepsfoto laten maken, was ook erg leuk. Die hangt nu in de koffieruimte van de kerk :)Maar natuurlijk hebben we zelf ook allemaal een afdruk gekregen. Altijd weer leuk hoe vaak je ook geweest bent.
Fijne week :)
Oh Riet, what a wonderful treasure this is. I cannot even imagine getting all of you dressed in costume and ready to go for pictures. How fun was that? Oh I so love it. The costumes are so lively and bright, and just beautiful. Love it, love it. Thanks so much for sharing, and for stopping by. I so love it when you do. Country hugs sweetie, Sherry
That is such a lovely picture, great memories of making that!!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B
How Neat!
Leuk Riet! Volendam is een favoriete plekje voor mijn moeder als zij naar Nederland komt op bezoek. Maar nu dat we een huisje in het noorden hebt voor de weekenden, komen we al jaren niet meer die kant op. Recentelijk hebben we proberen het hotel op Marken te boeken maar die was vol in de weekenden.
Leuk z'n groepsfoto zeg!
Komt het herfst ook bij jou in de buurt?
Groetjes ~
Heidi
What a wonderful picture, and a lovely memory to last for years to come.
Thanks for visiting me today and your beautiful comment about the updated blog. Thank you.
Blessings to you,
Heidi
Geweldig Riet, deze groepsfoto van de hele familie. Kan me voorstellen dat zoiets niet snel gemaakt kan worden, want iedereen moet er natuurlijk goed opstaan. Eerst de gigantische verkleedpartij waar al veel gelachen zal zijn denk ik, en dan uiteindelijk iedereen nog op de juiste plaats rangschikken. Maar...het resultaat mag er zijn, het is een prachtige foto geworden.
Fijne avond nog,
groetjes Josephine
Hi Riet,
What a great photo. I spotted you out right away. The costumes are so colorful and so very dutch right down to the wooden shoes which I adore sooooo much.
XO
K
Hoi Riet,
Wat een mooie foto's uit Voldendam. Je man en jij staan er prachtig op! Leuk om te zien met wie ik aan het bloggen ben!!
fijne avond!
groetjes van Madelief
I love your costumes. We don't seem to dress in costumes so much here. Sometimes I feel much tradition is being lost here. Thanks for the lovely photo!
Hi Riet
I love the photo. It makes me think of a pair of dolls I had when I was young. My dad traveled to the Netherlands on business a lot then and one time he brought me back a boy and girl doll with porcelain faces and they were dressed just like you all are in the photo!
I am not doing a Tea for Two Tuesay event right now but if I decide to later on I'll let you know.
Rhondi
Hi, hi zoek de verschillen...ik heb je niet gevonden. Of heb ik weer niet goed gelezen en heb jij staan fotograferen?! Ja, lach maar weer....
Lieve groet, Marja
Thanks for visiting me today. You had a very nice post. I have been out of town is why I have not responded sooner.
Hi Riet,
That is a wonderful photo of Family and friends and how lovely to be in the National costumes.
When my Parents visited Holland they brought me back a little boy and girl doll with the national dress and clogs. I love them.
Hugs
Carolyn
Again I so love this family picture. What fun.
Thanks for visting me, sorry I am just now getting back.
I got Destiny off to school today.
Take care I hope today is going well for you.
Blessings,
Heidi
Oh, I want to do this too!! How fun this looks!!
Post a Comment