A few weeks ago while driving around our neighbourhood I took these pictures. These are sights typical for this part of our country. It was a windy day.Nice for a little sailing.So look around.
When you click on the picture you get a better view.
Have a nice day.
Riet
13 comments:
Echt Hollandse Fotos...heerlijk om naar te kijken
Groetjes, Julianna
Beautiful, restful pictures Riet. Food for the soul. We're thinking we'll go camping and cycling in the Netherlands next year and your photos make me want to go even more. x
It is absolutely gorgeous Riet.
I just love the beautiful nature pics... makes me want to run away to the peaceful surroundings.
Is het niet prachtig. Dank je wel voor deze post. Dat is genieten !
Thank you Riet to share and remind me your beautiful country.
Mooi Riet, ik heb gisteren ook zo genoten van de Hollandse luchten en de molens.
Fijn weekend, groetjes Jannet
Lekker zo op het water. Dat geeft een groot gevoel van vrijheid!
Wens je een fijn weekend. Geniet er van!
Lieve groet, Marja
Hoi Riet,
Je hebt weer prachtige foto's gemaakt. Ik probeer te ontdekken waar je ze hebt gemaakt, maar kom er niet achter :) Een heel fijn weekend! Lieve groet, Madelief
Hi Riet! Thank you for the welcome! I also tell myself that all of the airport issues are for our safety. I especially appreciate them today, on the 8th anniversary of that horrible day when the world went upside down.
Amsterdam is quite a busy city and so much fun for the tourist but I can see why you would prefer to live in a peaceful countryside. Your neighborhood looks so pretty! Whenever I venture out of Amsterdam and see the pretty rural areas I always envy the beauty of the countryside. If I lived here I would want enough room to own a couple of sheep. I'm not a farm girl by any means but have always loved sheep!
Tomorrow I meet up with friends and head to Rotterdam. I've never been there before so look forward to it. I may venture by myself on Monday to Den Haag because I've always wanted to go there as well! Any other suggestions?
Robin
Liefde voor je land is ook jou niet vreemd lijkt mij Riet !
lieve groet Rini
Oh, our little group is going to Kinderdijk tomorrow too! I'm so glad to see your photo because now I really look forward to it even more! I will definitely try to get to Madurodam - sounds fun!
Robin
Hi Riet - they are certainly a wonderful set of photos and what a lovely day out you must have had.
Thank you, too, for your comment on my page. It's been a buzy few weeks here - the Vicar I worked alongside has left the parish to go to another so I have been left holding the fort for the Church of England until a new vicar arrives. Plus I've had workmen in the house for the last three weeks which has meant my internet connection has been unplugged during the day. Hopefully, I will now be getting back to some kind of normality!! take care, Judyx
Beautiful country Riet...love the windmills
Post a Comment