Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mosaic Monday +Blue Monday

Today is Mosaic Monday and Blue Monday.
Mosaic Monday is hosted by Mary from The Little Red House at http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/ Thank you Mary for hosting this weekly event.
For my mosaic today I used some flower pictures I found here and there in my computer that haven't been in a mosaic yet. Most of the summer flowers are getting to an end sadly to say.
 

This is the first time I participate in Blue Monday hosted by Sally of Smiling Sally at http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/ I love that colour blue
Today I am showing the last one in my series of the Summer Flower Fairies of the Garden. The Cornflower Fairie. In my last few posts I did show some more and told a bit about my Flower Fairies book.
 
Now please go visit these beautiful blogs where you can find lists of all the other participants of these events.
Have a nice day
Riet
Posted by Picasa

36 comments:

Maggie said...

Very pretty mosaic, & the book is cute.
Happy Blue Monday
a bientot
Maggie

Megan, Life Revamped said...

that's a very happy blue!

Fluitenkruid said...

Lekker kleurig allemaal, een goed begin van de week!
groetjes Jannet

Carol at Serendipity said...

Beautiful flower mosaic!

Josephine said...

Hoi Riet,

Wat een prachtige bloemen collage heb je gemaakt. Veel bloemkleuren zijn erg mooi maar de tinten van de Campanula en Lobelia's spreken mij altijd erg aan. Leuke hoekvitrine ook met al die lobelia potten. Zo sprankelend en fris.

Ohh deze Cornflower Fairie is ook weer een genot om te bekijken, heerlijk!

Geniet van de dag,
groetjes Josephine

jeanne said...

Good morning Riet, I love your mosaic and beautiful flower photos. Flowers are my passion. Your Cornflower fairy is one of my favorites. I too love fairies. I believe I have a plate the is by this same artist. I will have to check it out. The plate is still packed away.

Happy Blue Monday,

Hugs...Jeanne

Kathy said...

Great mosaic, thanks for sharing your flower photos.

Piece by Piece said...

Thanks for sharing your flower fairy pictures and poems. Summer flowers are past their prime in my garden now. Mums are starting to show some colour, just in time for Autumn. Patricia

Bonnie said...

Love, love, love your gorgeous flowers!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

The flowers are gorgeous.
I love the fairy too.

SmilingSally said...

Blue flowers are so beautiful, and we so seldom see them. Happy Labor Day! Happy Blue Monday.

Baba said...

Good morning Riet, I have enjoyed your collection of beautiful flowers for Blue Monday...thanks for sharing with us...hugs, Baba

Mary Bergfeld said...

Your collage is beautiful but the cornflower fairy has stolen my heart. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

LV said...

I love all flowers, and yours are especially beautiful. Glad you joined us for Blue Monday. There are so many great blues out there. Take care.

ellen b said...

What a beautiful mosaic Riet! I really love your header, too! Have a great week!

Madelief said...

Hoi Riet,

Prachtig al die vrolijke kleuren van die bloemen. Laten we er nog maar even van genieten voordat het herfst wordt!

groetjes van Madelief

Barnyard Country Gifts said...

Mooie mozaiek heb je gemaakt. Vrolijke kleuren.v Leuk dat je meedoet met mozaiek maandag.
Lieve groet, Annemieke

Ebie said...

Hi Riet, your summer flowers are beautiful.

Ebie's Mosaic

storyteller said...

What lovely views of your garden in your beautiful mosaic today! Thanks so much for visiting my Monday Mosaic at Happily Retired Gal. I've also featured Ms. Kitty in mosaics at Small Reflections this week ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

Pretty mosaic - I love blue flowers!

Riet said...

Schitterende foto,s heb je weer gemaakt Riet.
Mooie kleuren zeg.
En weer zo mooi plaatje van een boekje van.

Liefs Riet.

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Hello Riet
I'm not sure why you cannot display more than 4 photos at a time. How annoying for you. Maybe if you mention it in one of your posts, someone might have the answer! Fingers crossed.
I love your mosaic of flowers, truly beautiful!
Isabelle x

Diann @ The Thifty Groove said...

I love the pots in the corner with the rich blue flowers. So, prety. That poem is so cute! Thank you for sharing it.

Wildflowerhouse said...

I love blue and your mosaic is especially nice. I love the book!

Tineke said...

Oh, Riet, wat een heerlijk begin van de week en wat een heerlijk einde van een drukke maandag. Ik vind het razendknap van je dat je zo'n mooie mozaiek kunt maken. Ik ben al blij als ik één foto bij mijn verhaal gerommeld krijg. Korenbloemen zijn mooi vind je niet? Lief dat je deze mooie foto's met ons wilde delen. Ik ga nu snel op visite bij je 'blauwe' vriendinnen...voor straks welterusten.

JLS Hall (Joysweb) said...

Such beautiful blues in your mosaic! And I've always loved the Flower Fairies - they're such cuties. Happy Blue Monday!

Carolyn said...

Very pretty mosaic! I especially love the blue flowers.

Carolyn

Mary said...

Oh Riet, how beautiful! And I love that book, too. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely images at Mosaic Monday/ :)

~JarieLyn~ said...

Hi, your mosaic is very pretty. I love the flowers in the middle. Very cheery. :)

Unknown said...

Happy Blue Monday and thank you for stopping by my Pink Saturday and leaving such a sweet comment. I have added you to my list to follow and hope you will check back with me again for a visit.....xojana

June said...

Hi Riet,
It was so wonderful to get a message from you on my blog. I love meeting new friends. Your blog is beautiful and I love how you say it is your new passion. It is mine also. I have been reading through your posts and they are lovely.
I do love the flower faeries.
Hugs,
June

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

That flower mosaic is beautiful. You have some really wonderful flowers. laurie

Claudia said...

Simply lovely!

Love the fairy tons!



TTFN~~Claudia ♥ ♥

Sarah said...

Love your Cornflower Fairy! Your blue post is terrific with the photo mosaic of flowers. Thanks for sharing. If you have time stop by the QCI blog for a late Blue Monday post. Happy Blue Monday! ~ Sarah

greet's foto's said...

lieve ,,lieve Riet,

deze blog ken ik niet van je, of is die met de molens,af en toe weet ik het niet meer,In ieder geval is je mosaiek prachtig hoor.en dan die pomp,heerlijk om je plaatjes te zien.en bedankt dat je zo trouw mijn blogs volgt,je bent zo,n beetje de enige nog,ik denk er het mijne van.

oma nijn

Catharina Maria said...

Wat een gezellige foto's Riet