Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday

It is outdoor Wednesday again hosted by Susan from A Southern Daydreamer at http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/2009/09/916-outdoor-wednesday-36.html

As it is still summer, till next Monday officially, I am showing this collage of mostly white flowers and items. Some flowers are still blooming as the weather and temperatures are not bad yet. This summer was a good one with lots of sun and not much rain. The grapes are from my friends garden.
 
Now please visit Susans blog where you can find a list of all the other participants of this great weekly event.
Have a nice day.
Riet
Posted by Picasa

31 comments:

Regina said...

I love thee blooms Riet. Pretty collage. Have a nice day.

Kanno said...

beautiful pictures.

Regina said...

Thanks for following Riet. I followed too.

Cal said...

Lovely to see such white fresh images - very cheering. And you had sun? Lucky you. x

Maggie said...

Riet, what a simple but beautiful collage, the pics are stunning.
Thanks for touring Monet's garden with me today.
a bientot
Maggie @ Normandy Life

Anonymous said...

Good morning Riet, It's nice to meet you. You have such a lovely blog here. Your pictures are just beautiful. I have added you to my favorite and will follow. The leaves are already starting to turn in my area and it feels like fall.I have three grown son's. I see you have four. Have you always lived in the Netherlands? I hope you will join us for 'Tea and friendship Tuesday's'

Carol at Serendipity said...

What a lovely collage. Elegant in its simplicity.

Carol

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Riet,

I love all your pretty white collage.
Enjoy your day.

Hugs
Carolyn

Madelief said...

Hoi Riet,

Wat een sfeervolle foto's! Lieve groet, Madelief

Candy said...

More pigeons...I knew they were up to no good! The daises are so pretty as well as all the others and what fun to have grapes in one's on yard. Even if it is a friends.
I see you are not going to continue your other blog. I know what you mean...I have slowed a bet on mine. Haven't posted EVERYDAY like I used to.
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday ;-)

penny said...

What a lovely collection of photos, Riet. You live in a beautiful place.
I enjoy looking around your delightful blog. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Lovely white flower images!

Have a wonderful day~
Debbykay @ Rose Cottage Gardens and Farm

Anonymous said...

Lovely white flower images!

Have a wonderful day~
Debbykay @ Rose Cottage Gardens and Farm

Karen said...

Your collage is so pretty. I like how you used all white. Have a great day! Karen

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Christi @ A Southern Life said...

I love the white with the green of summer. Very cooling and calming!

Christi

James said...

Beautiful flowers. They are displayed in a wonderful way.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Very pretty Riet! White is a restful color.

I also enjoyed your Mosaci Monday post and the follow up on the photo shoot.

NYC has a Dutch hertitage and many special occasions recently have maked the anniversary of Henry Hudson arriving on our shores.

Mary said...

Beautiful collage, Riet! Love the daisies with the yellow centers...they are one of my favorites. Always love looking at your wonderful pictures!

God bless,
Mary

Abatevintage said...

Oh that dove and the statue is beautiful. Lovely post.

Blessings,
Heidi

Lori E said...

Every garden should have white in it. Your mosaic is so pretty. It should be framed and hung on the wall to enjoy through winter.

basiclabelSweden said...

Hahahaha... ik click elke keer op je andere blog!

Ga snel even bij lezen hoor, prachtige fotos over Volendam.

Groetjes

Sunny said...

Lovely pictures. Very enjoyable blog.
Sunny :)

Josephine said...

Weer een prachtige collage Riet, en heel lieflijk met alle wit elementen. Wat is de natuur toch heerlijk hé. Zo jammer voor mensen die daar geen oog voor hebben.

Fijne dag morgen,
groetjes Josephine

Rosy Inspiration said...

Lovely white flowers, Riet. Very nice collage.

Ebie said...

The white blooms are so dainty. Beautiful collage!

Catharina Maria said...

wat een prachtige foto's zijn dit weer Riet !
xox Rini

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous mosaic. Love the white.

Vicki said...

Hi, Riet,
What a beautiful collage of whites! Yes, I am hoping to hold on to my flowers as long as possible even though autumn is just around the corner. Many blessings to you. Vicki

Unknown said...

Such beautiful flowers, and gardens, and your photographs are lovely.
Karen

Light and Voices said...

Beautiful collage!
Joyce M