Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mosaic Monday

Today is Mosaic Monday again, this weekly event that is hosted by Mary from the Little Red House.

 
Today all outside pictures with a little bit of fall in it. The weather over here is still beautiful, like summer really. That doesn't happen very often , most years when it is almost October we have a lot of rain and lower temperatures.
 
This picture I took at the farm where we go sometimes . Maybe 6 weeks or so ago I posted a picture of those little chickens. Now on the right you see one of the little ones that grew so much during those weeks. Can't believe they grow so fast.

Now please pop over to Mary's blog where you can find a list of all the other participants of this beautiful day.It is such a pleasure to look at all the different blogs.
Have a nice day.
Riet
Posted by Picasa

41 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great mosaics. We are lucky to have this lovely sunshine which makes the colours look deeper and more rustic!

Have a good day, Jackie.

Fluitenkruid said...

Hoi Riet,
Erg mooi, leuk de besjes en in de andere de kippen met de pompoenen.
groetjes jannet

Anonymous said...

Goede morgen Riet,

een hele mooie mozaiek heb je daar gemaakt. Mooie kleuern bij elkaar

groetjes, Julianna

Cosas de Liz said...

Hello Riet: As always lovely and wonderfull mosaics. I love the one with the Chikens.
Have a Nice Monday Mosaic :)

Irma said...

Hoi Riet, ik heb je blog zojuist ontdekt en WAUW!!!! prachtige foto's.
Ik ga je volgen dus tot een volgende keer.

Groetjes Irma.

Carol at Serendipity said...

Riet,

Lovely mosaic - love the pumpkins and the chickens.

Have a wonderful week!

Carol

greet's foto's said...

dit is een heel mooi mosaiekdie je gemaakt heb. heb jij die besjes in de tuin.
en de kippen met pompoenen ,,leuk hoor,weer eens wat anders.

groetjes oma nijn

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Riet! Such beautiful mosaics! The chicks grew fast, didn't they? How fun to see the same gourds and pumpkins that we have here! But I don't recognize the shrubs with the large red berries. They are gorgeous! Happy week!...Debbie

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

What great Photos. You do such a beautiful job.

Abatevintage said...

Beautiful mosaics. I love the pumpkins and roosters. Great post.

Blessings,
Heidi

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

Beautiful photos...beautiful mosaics...

BailiwickStudio said...

Today's mosaics are lovely! ::Jill

Anonymous said...

I love all the colors of fall, but my favorite things to find in the fall are berries. They are both great mosaics. Nice idea of the little and then the grown chicks.
QMM

Kathy said...

Great mosaics - love those chickens! Beautiful garden pics too.
Kathy

Tes said...

Hello Riet, what lovely mosaics! The colors come together nicely! Cute chicken and vibrant pumpkins!

Happy Mosaic Monday!

Bonnie said...

Your mosaic is gorgeous.

Wildflowerhouse said...

Great photo's. I love both mosaics!

Madelief said...

Hoi Riet,

Wat een mooie herfsttaferelen! Leuk om zo'n boerderij vlakbij te hebben waar je zo nu en dan naar toe. Dat is weer het voordeel van buiten wonen! Een gezelllige avond!

groetjes van Madelief

Anonymous said...

Hi Riet! What lovely mosaics! Beautiful colors!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Catharina Maria said...

Wat een prachtige kleuren !
Lieve groet Rini

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Pumpkins just say "autumn" to me! Pretty mosaic! Enjoy youe beautiful weather while it lasts!

Josephine said...

Hallo Riet,

Wat een sfeervolle collage's weer, en de eerste, oohhhh heerlijk die kleuren, die spreken me bijzonder aan. Al die pompoenen zijn ook prachtig. En inderdaad ongelooflijk hoe snel kuikens bijna volwassen ogende kippen zijn. Dan zijn wij mensen toch maat traag groeiende wezens :))
Wat je schreef over die reactie die niet aan kwam, denk ook dat het zo gegaan is. Heb het zelf ook ooit eens een keer gehad.
Wat heerlijk trouwens dat jullie zoon het nodige heeft uitgelegd over dat mooie bewerkingsprogramma, en je zal vast wel het nodige hebben opgeschreven om te onthouden, toch? Zag nu ook je naam er op staan, en dacht, [maar kan dat nu tijdens het schrijven niet nakijken] dat ik het nog niet eerder had gezien, maar misschien vergis ik me wel.

Nog een fijne avond,
lieve groet Josephine

This West London Life said...

Such gorgeous colours and great mosaics!

storyteller at Small Reflections said...

Beautiful mosaics with GORGEOUS Fall colors! Just lovely ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Leslie said...

We've been having unseasonably warm weather in Northern California too. I love the warm weather so I've really been enjoying it!

Beautiful job on the mosaics. Love the one with the chickens!

Millie said...

This is so colorful and truly speaks of fall!

Mary said...

Oh what beautiful fall colors! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely images at Mosaic MOnday. :)

Carolyn said...

Great mosaics.Love the chickens but also the statue photo.
Carolyn

Maggie said...

Very pretty colourful mosaics, the gourds & pumpkins are great.
Thanks for sharing & for visiting Normandy once again.
a bientot
Maggie

basiclabelSweden said...

Goedemorgen Riet,

Dank je voor je reaktie! Twijfel eigenlijk niet over mijn style hoor hahaha.. Maar soms kom ik hier op het platteland niet tegen wat ik in de tijdschriften vind en dan moet ik zelf wat anders bedenken. Hahahaha....

Kom nu ik in de startblokken sta om aan het werk te gaan nog even snel bij je lang, wat een prachtige fotos weer hier.

Echt op z'n Hollands genieten ;o)

Duchess of Tea said...

Hoi Riet and Goede morgen to you, (how did I do?)

This is a lovely post my darling, I love the colors. Enjoy your day.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

Jacque said...

Hello Riet, I came to your blog via Maggie B at A Normandy Life. I love your pictures. Your country is beautiful. Those windmills astound me!!

Thanks for sharing them with us.

Abatevintage said...

Hiya Riet, thank you for stopping by my blog yesterday and the lovely comments about the painting. Have a great day.

Blessings,
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Hoi Riet,
Die kippetjes die ik daar zie lijken toch heel er gop de onze, wyandottes, uit Groot Ammers, in de kleur Buff Columbia.

groetjes, Jeannet

Abatevintage said...

Riet, thank you for visiting me and your kind words. Have yourself a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Heidi

Bonnie said...

I love your collage. And I also love your banner with the windmills. It is a beautiful scene.

Robin's Nesting Place said...

Beautiful mosaic! I think everyone is getting ready for Autumn!

Mary said...

Beautiful pictures, Riet! I always look forward to seeing where you've been!

God bless,
Mary

The Old Parsonage said...

Hi Riet

I'm still making my PS visits and am gald that I got to read this post too! What great mosaics - love the chickens!!!

Have a great night!
Leann

xinex said...

Beautiful photos and beautiful mosaics!....Christine

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

What a beautiful collection of autumn images. I love the colours of this time of year.
Janice.