Geranium today. I suppose one of the most known plants in the world. When spring goes into summer they come and they stay till October. I love this colour red . I don't think it ever changed. Have a nice day, Riet
I like geranuims, I associate them with my Mother and when I used to live in France as a child, We had so many in pots outside the house. Beautiful illustration. Have a great weekend Isabelle x
I have several colours of geranuims in my garden. Red, of course, three shades of pink and salmon, which is very vibrant and has now become my favourite. Thanks for sharing pages from your book all the pictures, so far, are beautiful. Patricia
Mooi deze boeken toch! Het was vrijdag mijn man's 50e verjaardag dus we hebben lekker genoten van een etentje in zijn favoriete restaurant. Het was heerlijk!
9 comments:
Hoi Riet,
Wat blijven ze mooi deze prenten. Deze is één van mijn favorieten, inderdaad vanwege het mooie rood.
groetjes Jannet
I like geranuims, I associate them with my Mother and when I used to live in France as a child, We had so many in pots outside the house.
Beautiful illustration.
Have a great weekend
Isabelle x
I have several colours of geranuims in my garden. Red, of course, three shades of pink and salmon, which is very vibrant and has now become my favourite. Thanks for sharing pages from your book all the pictures, so far, are beautiful. Patricia
wat schattig! Ze vervelen nooit de flower fairies, mooi boekje !
Ohhhh wowwww Riet,wat is deze ook prachtig.
Liefs Riet.x
Oh wat mooi , die boekjes had ik vroeger ook .
Leuk om weer eens te zien.
groetjes trudette
Hoi Riet,
Wat heerlijk dat deze prachtige prenten hier op jou blog te bekijken zijn. Zo mooi getekend en beschreven.
groetjes Josephine
Mooi deze boeken toch! Het was vrijdag mijn man's 50e verjaardag dus we hebben lekker genoten van een etentje in zijn favoriete restaurant. Het was heerlijk!
Leuk dat je mijn blogs hebt bezocht. Bedankt.
Hugs en groejtes ~
Heidi
wow.. i really like the illustrations.. so beautifully done! happy belated PS!
Post a Comment