This is my pink for today. Last week I went shopping with my 11 year old granddaughter and this is what cought our eyes. Everything pink, how beautiful.
Now for more lots of pink go visit Beverly's blog where there is a list of all the other more than 150 participants.
Have a happy pink Saturday.
Riet

32 comments:
Morning Riet
What lovely pink ites, it looks like the kind of shop that I would enjoy!! Hope you didn't spend too much?? Have a good day, Jackie.
Ja Riet , kleindochters en PINK , ze zijn allemaal hetzelfde ;o)
Fijn weekend , RINI
Gezellige foto van je !!!!!!!!!!
weer helemaal naar mijn bekkie;-)) dat snap je wel :-))een heel fijn weekend en dank je wel voor de heerlijk collage.
Groetjes Irma
Ti scrivoin italiano il mio inglese è scolastico.Volevo dirti che il tuo blog è molto bello,pieno di foto bellissime e anche di lavori.
io amo il punto croce e il patchwork
se puoi visita il mio blog. Io cercherò di imparere l'inglese per poter comunicare con tutte voi.
Have nice a week end.
By
Eleonora
What a lot of pink! Lovely to drop by for a cup of tea ~ enjoy the day.
What a beautiful display. It's quite enticing!
Oh wow Riet what a seclection of Pink - I love the pink boxes. take care, Judyx
Ooooh, pink heaven! Have a lovely PS.
Hi Riet!
Beautiful pinks!
How much fun to shop with your grandaughter!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Mary :)
Love the pink boxes! Happy Pink Saturday, Riet!
Blessings,
Sandi
lovely..i love pink..
Ja, je moet nu echt gaan shoppen om nog roze te vinden, want de tuin levert niets meer op. Maar heb jij dat nou ook, dat je niet meer normaal naar de dingen kunt kijken omdat je op snor bent naar roze en soms ook blauw voor blauwe maandag. Ik ben er op een goed moment mee gestopt. Wanneer mijn mede shoppers later vroegen heb je dit of dat nog gezien? Had ik geen idee, had alleen roze voor ogen...
Fijne dag nog! Lekker weer om binnen iets te ondernemen. Zullen ze in Oud-Beijerland overigens niet zeggen, daar zou het 450- jarig bestaan gevierd worden geheel in historische kledij. Jammer, van zoveel voorbereiding.
Lieve groet, Marja
Hi Riet, oh what pretty, pretty pinks! What a delightful time this must have been for you girls. I love your beautiful pictures of all the lovely goods you saw.
Hugs,
June
Hi, Riet, and Happy Pink Saturday to you! That looks like a wonderful shop. Hope you got lots of pretty pink things there!
Wishing you a wonderful week ahead...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Hi Riet,
Ik zit hier te genieten van je mooie foto's! Jullie gingen echt meisjeswinkelen. Heerlijk om te zien! Het is steeds weer genieten!
wouw Riet,, wat een roze ,,waar is deze winkel,ziet er prachtig uit hoor.
ik doe ook niet meer mee,want ik had geen tijd om andere dingen te plaatsen.groeten oma nijn
Hoi Riet,
Dat is wel een hele leuke winkel waar je met je kleindochter bent geweest!! Fijn weekend! groetjes van Madelief
What a lovely display. I hope you enjoyed your shopping expedition with your granddaughter in tow. God is very good to senior citizens :-) Have a wonderful Pink Saturday.
That looks like a fun place to shop! Have a wonderful weekend Riet!
Hello Riet. Another pretty mosaic and pink post!
Happy Pink Saturday and a nice weekend.
you had fun shopping!!!
WOW I am seeing pink.
What great pink items...
Beautiful pinks, Riet! I can see why you were drawn to them. Happy Pink Saturday!
Pink shopping is the best!!
Sooo pretty! What a great place!!
Hello Riet and Happy Pink Sat. Love the beautiful pink post. But I scrolled down and noticed the beautiful photos of all the roses! they are lovely. I just love roses and I'm so happy to have some blooming now!
Blessings,
Debbie
Hi Riet
That is a lot of pretty pinks!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Riet,
Nothing is sweeter than going shopping with our granddaughters and name one little girl doesn't look pretty in pink?
Hope you are well. We have settled into our apartment and we are watching the grandkids.
I am unable to correspond with you because our e-mail address was changed before we could get our addresses. Please forward me yours again at kfranklin12@tx.rr.com.
Love your new picture!!
K
Shopping is the best place to get pink inspiration! Hope you are having a nice weekend and Happy Pink Saturday : )
what fantastic pkins hope you have a fab pink week:)
Oh Riet, I think I would like one of everything. You must have had a great time together just hanging out. The girls, it's perfect, Happy Pink Saturday, Char
My favorite color! Soft and romantic feeling...
Post a Comment