Today I opened a new blog called Riet's Photoblog. I am going to use it for all my photo's so I plan to close this blog in the future.
There was not much quilting and stitching related here so no sence to keep the name.I found it easier to open a new blog than changing the name of this blog.
Hopefully all you followers will come visit me at my other blogThank you for that.
Riet
You are so right about the changing. That is why I tried to keep my eclectic blog, so I could pick any topic. I will follow you along. Your pictures are a learning resource for me. QMM
I just discovered your blog a couple of weeks ago and I love it. The photos are fantastic and I love all the Dutch scenes! I will follow you to your new blog for sure!!
15 comments:
I understand completely! Funny how things just evolve. See you over "yonder"!
Oh, this will be so nice for you to share your life and not just the sewing parts! I love that photo of the swans!
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
This is a gorgeous picture.
I do not know why anyone would not follow you to see your pictures.
You are so right about the changing. That is why I tried to keep my eclectic blog, so I could pick any topic. I will follow you along. Your pictures are a learning resource for me.
QMM
BEAUTIFUL shot and right thing to have changed to a new blog!
- Pixellicious Photos
Riet waar haal je de tijd vandaag om dit allemaal bij te houden, leuk hoor!
Dag Riet, prachtige foto's zie ik hier op je web-log.
Prachtig foto. Wat zijn de swanen mooi toch.
Hugs en groetjes ~
Heidi
Riet thank you so much for stopping by today for a visit and your wonderful comments on the knew blog layout ;0)
Have a wonderful weekend, and a great Halloween.
Blessings,
Heidi
That makes perfect sense, Riet. Your blog pictures are so lovely, and that's what we all enjoy.
Those swans are particularly beautiful.
I'm glad you let us know in case I came looking for you and couldn't find you!
XO,
Seila :-)
Beautiful photos. I'm going to check on your new blog!
I just discovered your blog a couple of weeks ago and I love it. The photos are fantastic and I love all the Dutch scenes! I will follow you to your new blog for sure!!
Nice one of the swans, in New Zealand, our swans are black. Thanks for visiting.
http://annkschin.blogspot.com/2009/01/chin-gin-lin-grand-dad.html
Ohhh Riet wat heb je weer schitterende fotos gemaakt meis.
Wat is de natuur toch mooi.
Echt een kunstwerk hoe jij dat doet.
Liefs Riet.x
What a beautiful couple !
Post a Comment