This morning I was surprised with an award. Josephine from the blog" Creation" gave it to me. I am so honoured because Josephine makes such beautiful photo's and always tells a little story about them. I love her comments after every time I post and I am always looking forward to it. The picture of the award is right next to this letter. I have been thinking hard to whom I would give this award and I really don't know who to choose, there are so many beautiful blogs and I love reading them all. So this award is for all those bloggers that make me smile every day.
Riet
8 comments:
Hoi Riet,
Gefeliciteerd! Je verdient het!
groetjes & fijne avond. Madelief
Congratulations Riet on your award, well deserved as you a lovely friendly lady. Jackie.
Hoi Riet,
Nu zit ik even te blozen van al jou lieve woorden over mijn blog. Dank je wel. De optie die jij nu hebt gekozen daar zat ik eerst ook zelf aan te denken, het is ook zo moeilijk te kiezen dat vond ik ook. Maar ik vind het wel fijn dat je er blij mee bent. Jou lieve reactie's waardeer ik ook altijd bijzonder.
Fijne avond verder,
lieve groet Josephine
Congrats to you my friend! You are SEW deserving!
Love, Rebecca
Hi Riet, I love that picture you have up. Where is that taken?
Congratulations on the Award and thanks for making us smile!
Hugs - Lurline♥
Riet,
Congratulations on the award.
Carol
Congratulations on the lovely award. May you receive may more to enjoy and share with others ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
Post a Comment