hi Riet..I am so happy cause U visited me...u can belive...
WHen a person visits my blog..I analyze..where lives, thinks,
Maybe u can say that Iam crazy..but all reader that visit me..I visit again, at the nexrt SKY.. if the reader doesnt post at the next SKY..I will comment
Wat een prachtige foto's weer, dit maal van heel vriendelijk wolkendek. je krijgt er echt geen genoeg van om er naar te kijken. Ik denk als jij al die prachtige hemel foto's die jij de laatste tijd hebt gemaakt, naast elkaar zou leggen dan kan je er een SUPER mooie wandbekleding van maken. Een mooi smal muurtje van onder tot boven. Tsja....geloof dat mijn fantasie weer even de vrije loop neemt, maar het lijkt me erg mooi.
Your sky views are lovely and very familiar to me as we see similar skies often here in Southern California. They make ME happy too. Hugs and blessings,
Hoi Riet, Soms zou ik er wel eens een studie van willen maken, wat al die wolkenformaties nou allemaal voorspellen. Maar het is allemaal al uitgevonden dus een wolkenboekje is misschien wat handiger.(kreeg gisteren een uitnodiging voor de ALV, het punt staat op de agenda genoemd) fijne dag!
What beautiful pictures. You sure captured the beauty of mother nature. I love your blog header, how peaceful and inviting. Thanks or swinging in and saying hello. I hope you're having a beautiful w/k. hugs ~lynne~
41 comments:
Lovely skies Riet.
Enjoy the weekend.
Looks like a lovely summer sky! Must be thos fluffy clouds! :)
hi Riet..I am so happy cause U visited me...u can belive...
WHen a person visits my blog..I analyze..where lives, thinks,
Maybe u can say that Iam crazy..but all reader that visit me..I visit again, at the nexrt SKY..
if the reader doesnt post at the next SKY..I will comment
your shots are like cooton....
greathttp://graceolsson.se/mittliv/2009/10/22/skrapan-fyller-20-ar-at-skywatchfriday/
Beautiful Skies!
Such beautiful skies! Have a lovely weekend and see you on Pink Saturday.
Lovely, wispy clouds, beautiful skies, Riet!
Have a beautiful weekend!
Sylvia
Definitely happy skies!
These are some of my favorite kind of skies.
Love your header!
Love those fluffy clouds. And your header is wonderful!
Lovely shots! Such delicate clouds.
Great shots.Lovely skies
Thanks for visiting me too
Have a nice weekend
Gunilla
You have beautiful skies.
It's all beautiful!
Hoi Riet,
Wat een prachtige foto's weer, dit maal van heel vriendelijk wolkendek. je krijgt er echt geen genoeg van om er naar te kijken. Ik denk als jij al die prachtige hemel foto's die jij de laatste tijd hebt gemaakt, naast elkaar zou leggen dan kan je er een SUPER mooie wandbekleding van maken. Een mooi smal muurtje van onder tot boven. Tsja....geloof dat mijn fantasie weer even de vrije loop neemt, maar het lijkt me erg mooi.
Geniet nog van de avond,
lieve groet Josdephine
It does look happy.
Just lovely.
They are, indeed happy skies. They make me feel good, just looking at them.
Great scattered clouds.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
I love skies like this... the clouds are like a bouquet of white flowers~
A lovely weekend to you, Riet
~ Maria
Hi Riet! Such beautiful skies you have...and yes they do look happy...very pretty...
nice clouds in the sky..
Your sky views are lovely and very familiar to me as we see similar skies often here in Southern California. They make ME happy too.
Hugs and blessings,
Beautiful blues! I think you did catch a happy sky!
Definitely a happy sky Riet. I love to make pictures out of the clouds. I've loved to do that since I was a little girl.
Hugs,
June
Riet beautiful pictures on Sky watch today. They are amazing. Have a great weekend.
Blessings,
Heidi
these are wonderful!
Spirithelpers
Beautiful clouds ! ! !
Great picture!
Gr.
P-TER
Prachtig Riet , wat is de lucht toch altijd mooi !
Lieve groet en bedankt voor het altijd lieve commentaar op mijn knutsels !
xox Rini
Hoi Riet,
Soms zou ik er wel eens een studie van willen maken, wat al die wolkenformaties nou allemaal voorspellen. Maar het is allemaal al uitgevonden dus een wolkenboekje is misschien wat handiger.(kreeg gisteren een uitnodiging voor de ALV, het punt staat op de agenda genoemd)
fijne dag!
wonderful skies...love the wispy clouds.
Beautiful fluffy clouds..and great Blue sky.
Eaglesbrother
Hoi Riet,
Prachtig die schapenwolkjes! Wat hebben we een heerlijk weer gehad de afgelopen dagen. Hopelijk blijft het in het weekend ook zo. Geniet ervan!
Lieve groet,
Madelief
Love those clouds. Great color too.
What beautiful pictures. You sure captured the beauty of mother nature. I love your blog header, how peaceful and inviting. Thanks or swinging in and saying hello. I hope you're having a beautiful w/k. hugs ~lynne~
This reminds me of being a child and staring at the clouds to find shapes
mooie luchtjes,zou zo in de wolken zijn.ik ben deze week een beetje druk geweest met begane grond foto's,en dan vooral de bossen.
groetjes Greet
GORGEOUS skies!!!
These are fantastic Riet. I really like the one with the flying bird. What a great shot.
Beautiful fluffy clouds on a gorgeous blue sky. Great photos Riet.
Judy
Lovely skies - but it seems to be snowing! :-)
Beautiful photos ~
Very Nice!
it's all beautiful. Thanks for visiting mine. :)
Post a Comment