Here I am entering a small quilt for the Fall 2009 bloggers quilt festival hosted by Parkcitygirl. The link is on my blog on the right side.This is the first time I am participating in such an event.
Thank you Amy
I finished this small log cabin quilt last year and it is still my favorite. The size is 23 inches square.
Riet.
The Netherlands
30 comments:
Erg mooi, zowel het kleurgebruik als de stof. Daar zitten heel wat uurtjes en liefde in.
Groetjes Jannet
That is a beautiful quilt! I love the pattern, but your color choices are so very nice!
This absolutely stunning. The colours are beautiful and I love the way the pattern draws your eye to the centre. I hope you win :)
Geweldig mooi Riet, het kan dan wel qua afmeting een kleine zijn, maar wat een werk zit daar in zeg. De kleuren en compositie zijn heel erg mooi, een juweeltje. Iets waar je zeker trots op mag zijn.
Fijne zondeag verder,
lieve groet Josephine
Your quite is a lovely entry in the Blogging Quit Festival. I do like pink. :-)
Your quilt is wonderful!! Love all the pink!
Very pretty. I love a log cabin and those fabrics are great.
Ha Riet,
Vandaar de naam. Voor het eerst dat ik een van je quilts zie. Wat een prachtige patronen en kleuren...en wat een werk!
Lieve groet, Madelief
I love how you did this log cabin with the different type fabrics!
Lovely Pink Saturday post and sweet blog, too. Woke up to a dusting of snow on the ground so even thought this isn't Saturday I really needed a boost! Today you made me smile...
Sorry, I didn't get to see everyone yesterday. I had important business. My 11 year-old grandson was playing football and he wanted Mimi to go to the out-of-town-last-of-the-season-game. THEY WON AGAINST AN UNDEFEATED TEAM! WOO-HOO! 35 - 17☺
Hope the coming week blesses you with sunshine, happiness and good friends.
WOW Riet.... I absolutely love this quilt. You did a wonderful job!!!!
Riet what a great quilt its so beautiful. I love the colors wonderful job. Have a great Sunday.
Blessings,
Heidi
Just beautiful Riet! I love the soft colours.
Such a beautiful quilt! I hope you win!
Riet your quilt is lovely .... I really like the colors.
What a lovely quilt Riet. I love your choice of pattern and the fabics are so pretty. How great that there is a blogging quilt festival!
Hugs,
June
I am so glad I visited late and was able to see the small quilt. Riet, it is gorgeous. I can understand why it is your favorite. The flower pattern gave the quilt a whole new amazing look. I have a log cabin quilt that is bed size. All in blues of various shades. I love it. I wish you luck in the quilt festival.
Hugs xoxo, Jeanne
What a beautiful quilt. The peices must be very samll. I love the soft look of it.
Very beautiful, Riet and oh, so feminine!
Hugs - Lurline♥
Heel mooi! What a beautiful quilt, I love the log cabin design, and particularly your layout.
Rita
Prachtig, wat een schitterende quilt! (my Dutch is a little rusty!) Great job! I hope you are enjoying the Blogger's Quilt Festival.
Gezellig om ook eens een quilt te zien van jouw hand riet , vind hem PRACHTIG !
lieve groet Rini
Heerlijk zijn die log cabin quilts toch om te zien. En zo een lekkere romantische......
Ms. Riet! This is so gorgeous and such delicate work. I have been to Amy's site and there are a lot of quilters! I love it!
Very beautiful quilt .greeting
Very beautiful!
Lovely soft colors - log cabin quilts are among my most favorite. They are timeless. Thank you for sharing.
Very pretty Log Cabin. Looks very feminine.
Beautiful! It's my first time in such a festival as well!
You did a great job. I love the colors and the placement of those colors.
Post a Comment