Friday, October 23, 2009

Weekend reflections

This is the first time I participate in Weekend Reflections.THis meme is hosted by James from Newtown Area Photo. I took this photo today in this path with on both sides willowtrees.

 
For more pictures go here.
Posted by Picasa

33 comments:

Gemma Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

This looks like a wonderful place to wander and unwind! Beautiful!

This West London Life said...

That's a gorgeous shot!

James said...

Hi Riet . Thanks for being part of Weekend Reflections. I think this is a wonderful picture and I'd love to walk there.
I don't think that this is an actual reflection, but the trees look so much alike on both sides it might as well be one. Nice creativity!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

What a great path.... I would love to walk it right now.

James said...

No need to be sorry Riet, This is a wonderful picture and Your english is much better than my dutch. :)

Spiegels reflectie, water reflectie,Reflectie op de auto, van gebouwen, etc is ook in deze meme

I hope that makes sense.

Irma said...

Dit is zo'n mooie foto, je blijft kijken en wil weten waar het naar toe gaat.

Een heel fijn weekend, groetjes Irma

Michael said...

Good picture even if it is more of a shadow shot rather than a reflection. I like the way the angle of the trees seems to draw you down the path.

Josephine said...

Geweldig Riet, wat een indrukwekkende foto is dit geworden. Als ik zoiets zie krijg ik altijd de neiging om er een verhaal bij te verzinnen. Wat zal je genoten hebben tijdens de wandeling.

Heerlijk weekend,
groetejs Josephine

SquirrelQueen said...

What a lovely path, I would love to walk there just to see where it goes. A very creative reflection on nature.

Judy

Kat said...

What a great shot! Very creative post. Kathy

Abatevintage said...

Riet, I would love to travel down this road and find out what is at the end of the road. What a lovely picture. Great post.


Have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Heidi

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. It looks like it leads to serenity.
QMM

Lurline said...

A beautiful path - one wonders where it leads!
Hugs - Lurline♥

judi/Gmj said...

I'd wander that lane every day!

DeAnna said...

I always enjoy viewing your photos. You do such a great job and definitely have a photo-eye. Thanks for sharing.

June said...

Hi Riet, Is this gorgeous path near your home? If it were near me I would walk down it everyday of my life. Just beautiful!
Hugs,
June

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Riet,

What a lovely photo of the lane and the willowtrees, really beautiful and must be so neat walking along there.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Quilt Works said...

Wonderful image, great prespective. I normally do not like animation, but you have it so teastefully that I like the falling leaves!

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo(s).

Shirley said...

How beautiful! It's so serene looking. Love the animation you added to it.

Cezar and Léia said...

Hello dear friend,
It's an unusual reflection picture, but I understood about those tree almost reflection others in front of it.Beautiful blog, amazing shot!
Happy weekend reflection
Léia - Bonjour Luxembourg

Fluitenkruid said...

Prachtig, je wil gewoon dat pad aflopen om te kijken wat er achter te zien is..

cieldequimper said...

Hello Riet! This is nothing less than a wonderful invitation for a weekend walk! Thank you for such a beautiful photo!

Ebie said...

The place looks so serene and a good place for a walk!

XoXo said...

Oh, wow this is surely intriguing me where the path ends...

Crafty Green Poet said...

what a lovely path, it looks like a wonderfully peaceful place to walk...

Regina said...

Hello Riet. Its beautiful!

Thérèse said...

I am hoping these trees speak to each other... :-)

Suburban Girl said...

That looks like a wonderful path to meander along.

Carletta said...

What a beautiful lined path to walk down!
Great shadow play!

maryt/theteach said...

What a great photo, Riet! Looks like Autumn is coming to you too! Thanks for commenting on my blog. :)

The Dutchess said...

hallo Riet..wat een prachtige foto zeg...Ik kom snel weer bij je op bezoek...groetjes uit Apeldoorn!:))

Manja, Brocante de Knotwilg said...

Hallo
Wat een prachtige foto
vr groetjes Manja
Brocante de Knotwilg