Saturday, October 17, 2009

PInk Saturday

Today is pink Saturday again hosted as every week by gracious Beverly from How Sweet the Sound.
I am afraid I am running a little out of pinks in my home so I am posting roses again. I bought these last week and they are still in their vases today. These must be very strong roses and since the warmth is over they will keep longer. Aren't they beautiful? I love this pink.

 

 

 

 
Now if you want to see more pink go over to Beverly's blog where you can find a list of all the other participants of this weekly beautiful event.
Have a nice pink Saturday.
Riet
Posted by Picasa

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Riet

Lovely pink roses. I still have one or two in flower in the garden and they have a lovely perfume, they seem to last longer if I leave them on the bush and not cut them for a vase. I can see them from my kitchen window.

I love your new photograph on your blog. Have a good weekend, Jackie.

This West London Life said...

Gorgeous!

Abatevintage said...

Riet, what a beautiful floral picture. I love roses they are so elegant and graceful and smell like heaven. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Heidi

Regina said...

Hell Riet. So charming. I love it.
Happy pink Saturday and nice weekend.

Fluitenkruid said...

Hoi Riet,
Ik kan wel begrijpen waarom rozen al eeuwenlang favoriet zijn. Ik kan er ook zo van genieten. Vooral de roze!
Wat gezellig dat het sneeuwt bij je.
groetjes Jannet

Anonymous said...

I thought maybe it was snowing in Holland?? It is great how you have those little white spots over the blog page. I have been playing around this morning so please look at my blog a little later when you can see what I have done with photoscape and a single white rose!!

Catharina Maria said...

Prachtig , ik vind deze rozen met het kleine randjs groen eraan altijd zo bijzonder .
Fijn weekend gewenst !!
lieve groet Rini

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Good morning Riet. Beautiful roses. Thank you for sharing them with us this week. I seem to be running out of pinks too.
Have a Happy Pink Saturday :)

Anonymous said...

simply beautifully captured shots...lovely roses!

Donna said...

Oh How Beautiful!! I Love pink roses! Thought you might have joined us for the Brenda Photo Challenge...Have a great weekend!!hughugs

Mary said...

Very beautiful pink roses Riet!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Mary :)

Grace said...

Oh my goodness I love your blog. Your pink rosses are so perfect. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy Pink Saturday.

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

A beautiful look at lovely pink roses on a very cold and rainy saturday here. Thanks!

Char said...

Oh Riet, pink and green, does is ever get prettier than that. I love those roses with their outer petals of green, very beautiful my friend. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Shabbychicdiva said...

I LOVE your pink roses!!

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Good Morning and HAPPY PINK SATURDAY, Riet.
You can show pink roses anytime! They are always a delight. The cold is here, too, and the roses are all gone 'til next summer, so I will be treating myself to some from the store from time to time.
Your new banner is beautiful! What a lovely place to just sit!
Jil

Nancy said...

I am glad you shared those roses. They are still so pretty after a week. Happy Pink Saturday!

caren said...

They are beautiful......I can smell them from here!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Your roses are just beautiful, Riet! Thank you for sharing them with us. Happy Pink Saturday and have a lovely weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

WR said...

I adore roses! The photos are wonderful!

Donna said...

Hi Riet! I did leave instructions...look on The Brenda Photo Blog..scroll down until you see INSTRUCTIONS in large letters...It's Really simple to do. We'd Love to see your photos! Let me know if you post them on your blog Anyway and I'll fix your link For you!hughugs

Irma said...

enig!!!! wat leuk die roze zaterdag, zo leuk bedacht, mooie foto's, een heel fijn weekend groetjes Irma.

The French Bear said...

Love those roses. I can't think of anything sweeter than a rose for Pink Saturday!!!
Wonderful pictures!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Short and Sweet said...

Beautiful roses. Thank you for sharing them on Pink Saturday.
Loretta

Susie Jefferson said...

Absolutely beautiful roses - I never tire of seeing roses! And great closeup photos as well.

Happy Pink Saturday!

LV said...

What breathtaking roses. My very favorite flower. Yours are truly beautiful. Pleased you chose to visit today.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Riet, that is a gorgeous shade of pink. I love roses, and pink are my favorites.

Happy Pink Saturday to you...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Lurline said...

Gorgeous roses - I just love them!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Riet your roses are so unusual with their green tipped petals!

Lovely new header on your blog

happy Pink Saturday!

Patricia said...

Simply stunning photos and the roses are beautiful. Happy Pink Saturday and have a wonderful new week !!!

Splendid Little Stars said...

They are very beautiful. The pink contrasting with the green is lovely.

♥Mimi♥ said...

Sorry I'm a little late. Seems like when the sun is out I feel a desperate need to go outside and run errands or just life my face to the heavens and soak in the last rays before winter hits my neck of the woods.

It's always so much fun to share in the pink goodness of the blogs gathered together for Pink Saturday. A collection of some of the nicest women and prettiest blogs in cyberspace!

Wishing you a weekend filled with l♥ve and sunshine!

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

you took beautiful photos of the roses! I love them all.. happy PS!

Judy said...

Riet, I love these roses! Especially since they are a little past their prime. Store roses are so often too perfect, but these are showing their reality!
Thank you for the lovely comment on my geese!

Leslie said...

Happy Pink Saturday a day late! Your roses are beautiful! Please stop by my blog-I'm doing a giveaway until Friday, 10/23. Hugs, Leslie