Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday

Today is Outdoor Wednesday again, as always hosted by the lovely Susan from A Southern Daydreamer.
My collage today is of pictures I took yesterday while we were walking in our favorite park.

 

The weather was still nice, just a bit windy but good for a walk.
Now for more outdoor pictures go to Susan's blog where you can find a list of all the other participants of this beautiful weekly event.
Have a nice day,
Riet
Posted by Picasa

32 comments:

Regina said...

Such a lovely outdoor!

Fluitenkruid said...

Wat is het heerlijk in het bos!
Bedankt voor je advies Riet, ik ben ook aardig op de hoogte van de VVE regels maar als je er dan zelf midden in zit kun je niet zo helder denken lijkt wel. Ik ga nog eens de notulen lezen want volgens mij is dit niet op een ALV besproken en over gestemd.
groetjes Jannet

Madelief said...

Hoi Riet,

Wat een mooie herfstplaatjes, zo met die donkere luchten en het gevallen blad..

Fijne woensdag! groetjes Madelief

Hootin Anni said...

So gorgeous!!!

Mine today is the Annual Jazz Festival in town. Come by if you can. CLICK HERE

Have a glorious Wednesday.

Unknown said...

lovely colors! what a wonderful place to take a walk in.

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

The mosaic is so nice. I do miss your old header with the windmills. You should add it to your sidebar.

wenn said...

lovely sights..

Kat said...

What a lovely place for a walk. The water view is so pretty, and I love the tree with the red berries. Kathy

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

How gorgeous are those photos.
Where I live I do not see the colors of nature change.

Gillian Lee said...

Beautiful trees!

Anita@Theycallmejammi said...

Beautiful. I see your leaves are just beginning to turn the beautiful colors of Autumn. Thanks for your visit and sweet comment.

Mary Bergfeld said...

Your collage is spectacular. The photos you chose to assemble it are glorious with their deep fall colors.
Thank you for sharing the with us. Have a wonderful day.

Lane said...

How lovely. Makes me want to get outside, except here it's cloudy and raining. Lane

Charlotte said...

Beautiful. I enjoyed seeing all the gorgeous photos on your blog. I especially like the pink roses.
Charlotte

Light and Voices said...

Your Outdoor Wednesday post reminds me to go for a walk and get back in touch with nature. Nice job on your collage.
Joyce M

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

It looks like a lovely park to walk in, Riet! I like the snowfall effect you have on your blog.

Unknown said...

Zo, wauw jij gooit direct al sneeuw tegenaan. Mooie herfstplaatjes trouwens. Ruikt lekker, hè in zo'n bos. Dat ruik je in geen enkel jaargetijde. Het voorjaar heeft ook zo'n aparte lucht. De zomer en de winter ontberen dat volgens mij.
Fijne dag nog!
Lieve groet, Marja

RobinfromCA said...

Hi Riet, This is so pretty! I love it in the collage form. Your new header is very pretty as well. Don't you just love the autumn?

Happy Outdoor Wednesday!
Robin

Joyce said...

Peaking in today and am enjoying your photos. Your header at the top of your blog is gorgeous. I want to just step into the photo and be there!
Joyce

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

So beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing and giving us a glimpse of you world!!!

Ms. Bake-it said...

What a pretty park. I love your mosaic!

Thank you for sharing your day at the park with us!

~ Tracy

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Just gorgeous pics, I enjoy seeing other parts of the world! Thanks for coming by, Cindy

Happily Retired Gal said...

What beautiful views from your walk. Love your mosaic and the delicate SNOW falling on your blog too.
Hugs and blessings,

LV said...

What a beautiful place to take a walk. I enjoyed seeing all your fall shots.

June said...

Oh I love seeing life through your lens. Your photos are always so beautiful and your countryside to die for gorgeous! Thank you Riet for sharing it with us.
Hugs,
June

Josephine said...

Hoi Riet,

Ben ik al een hele tijd bezig om overal een reactie te schrijven en wil ik bijna afsluiten, [je ziet wel aan de tijd dat het al laat is] zie ik opeens dat ik nog niet bij jou langs ben geweest, foei toch. Nou bij deze dan. Wat een zalig park is het toch waar jullie regelmatig wandelen. Heerlijk zuurstof snuiven noem ik dat altijd. Mooi ook de bessen die je overal nu zo overduidelijk aanwezig ziet. heerlijk geniet collage weer. En nu ga ik naar bed, hihi.

Lieve groet Josephine

Sherri@lavenderfields said...

Hi Riet
Wow! I am so excited to have you comment on my Outdoor Wednesday all the way from The Netherlands! Thank you! You take amazing pictures, they are so beautiful! I see you have your fall colours and leaves coming down there as well. Such a beautiful time of year! Good to hear from you. Have a wonderful Outdoor Wednesday : ) Sherri

Kat said...

HI Riet, those are lovely photos and beautiful collage again.

Anonymous said...

Prachtige foto's Riet!

Intussen regent het hier al behoorlijk!Dat is wel minder,ik zou vandaag op de fiets naar m'n dochter gaan.Eeens kijken hoe ik dat oplos!

Groetjes Thea

SquirrelQueen said...

What a beautiful place for a walk. The trees are so pretty, great photos.

Unknown said...

How magnificent. I love how you created this mosaic with the falling leaves. I could sit here all day and look at your photographs.
Karen

Jane said...

Such a lovely place to take a walk! I am intrigued by the tree with the red blooms(?). Thank you for treating us to your beautiful fall colors. I truly miss seeing that...but I still love my palm trees and sea grapes!

Jane (artfully graced)