Monday, October 26, 2009

New blog

For today I posted my mosaic on my new blog. Here is the link http://rietsphotoblog.blogspot.com
Hopefully you will come to visit me there.
Thank you.
Riet

8 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Already there. LOL
Love it.

Abatevintage said...

Howdy Riet, I am on my way over to your knew blog right now.

Take care thanks for visiting me today.

Blessings,
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Hallo Riet,

Wel een apart bruidsboeket had jij dan !!

Zeker voor die tijd!!

Helleborus is een geweldig mooie plant, ik heb er verschillende in m'n tuin staan. Vorig jaar heb ik via Marktplaats een kweker gevonden. Ik heb er verschillende planten gekocht,en in m'n tuin geplant. Ik ben benieuwd wat dat gaat worden, het komend voorjaar!!!



Groetjes Thea

Abatevintage said...

Hello thank you so much for visiting me today for Pink Saturday. I loved our visit.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Blessings,
Heidi

Ginger said...

Love your photography, such beautiful pictures. Thank you for coming by my blog. Who knew I would be talking to someone in the Netherlands. Isnt life great?

Hugs to you
Ginger

Mary said...

Riet, how beautiful...I love your photos! I've been lax in visiting blogs, but just looked through your photos, and am just so impressed with their beauty, and your skill at taking wonderful photos! Looking forward to more...they are always uplifting!

God bless,
Mary

Abatevintage said...

*®*´¯`•.¸¸.♫• Happy Thanksgiving Wishing your and yours a Happy Holiday ♫•.¸¸.•´¯`*®*
♥´¨)¸.+´¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.+´♥♥¸.+´
¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.+´♥ Heidi ♥)

The French Bear said...

Did your other blog disappear? I seem to have lost it!
Hugs,
Margaret B