Monday, October 5, 2009

Mosaic Monday

Today is Mosaic Monday hosted by Mary from the little Red House.
Thank you Mary for hosting this great weekly event.
My mosaic for today is a picture of some of my Lilliput Lane cottages. I am a collector of these beautiful handmade sculptures. They all represent a house or building that still exists or existed and thorough research ensures authenticity.

 
Now for more beautiful mosaic pictures go to Mary's blog
There is a list of all the other participants of this fun event.
Have a nice day.
Riet
Posted by Picasa

31 comments:

Tineke said...

Hi Riet, ik ben vanmorgen al een paar keer op visite geweest om je mooie mozaiek te bekijken. Ik vind het toch zo knap dat je dat kunt maken. Ik kom niet verder dan 1 foto per bericht. Ik heb even op de foto geklikt zodat ze groter werden. Zo kon ik alle details in de huisjes zien. Wat mooi zeg! Engeland is mijn favoriete vakantieland en ik heb veel cottages van binnen gezien. Heel mooi zo'n verzameling...!

Anonymous said...

Morning Riet

That is a lovely collection of Lilliput cottages / houses, thank you for sharing them with us on Mosaic Monday. Jackie.

Maggie said...

The Lilliput houses are adorable and make a very pretty Mosaic.
Happy MM
Maggie

greet's foto's said...

hay lieve Riet,
wat heb je toch weer een mooie foto"s,schattige huisjes, zijn dat Engelse.is het een verzameling.

je vorige blog was ook al zo ontzettend mooi,prachtige plaatjes hoor,petje af voor je,

groetjes oma nijn

Fluitenkruid said...

Hoi Riet,
Geweldig! Ik ben dol op deze huisjes, ik heb vaak overwogen om ze ook te gaan verzamelen maar dan moeten ze natuurlijk in een vitrinekast en daar heb ik nou nog nooit eentje naar mijn smaak van kunnen vinden.
Heb je er nog meer? Deze post smaakt gewoon naar meer, heerlijk!
groetjes Jannet

Carol at Serendipity said...

Good morning, Riet. Those cottages are adorable. Thank you for sharing.

Carol

Anonymous said...

HI Riet! Oh, these little cottages are just so sweet! What a precious mosaic they make.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love your mosaic, Riet! Your Lilliput Lane cottages are wonderful!

Thank you for sharing and I hope you enjoy your day!
Zuzu

Mary said...

Oh, How charming! I love them, Riet! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely collection at Mosaic Monday. :)

Lane said...

Those are lovely, Riet. You know we collect miniature houses, but nothing so finely done. Enjoy them. Lane

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Lovely cottages! I am enjoying meeting you and seeing all your beautiful pictures. Have a wonderful week. Twyla

Wildflowerhouse said...

How delightful. Such a lovely collection. Sharon

Tes said...

Hello Riet, lovely collection of Lilliput houses. Each house is intricately done. Put together, made a very pretty mosaic. :)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Your Lilliput Lane cottages are very pretty! I like their details an colors.

Guest said...

Riet,
What great little houses! I collect them when I travel in France. I'm glad you enjoyed the Quimper Club blog, I have other stories to tell this month about all sorts of related things before our annual meeting in Dallas Oct 22-24.

Madelief said...

Hoi Riet,

Wat een lieve huisjes! Ze zien er uit als Engelse cottages. Komt het daar ook vandaan. Wat leuk dat jij die spaart. Fijne avond! groetjes van Madelief

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the little houses!

Josephine said...

Hoi Riet,

Wat ontzettend mooi deze Lilliput Lane huisjes, en geweldig dat je daar een hele verzameling van hebt. Een mooie mozaiek heb je er van gemaakt, Picasa? :))) Handig hé zo'n programmaatje. Prachtig ook bij groot klikken van de foto dan kan je zo mooi alle details bekijken. Het zijn allemaal kunstwerkjes, prachtig!!! Heb genoten.

Fijne avond,
groetjes Josephine

xinex said...

So pretty, Riet. You have a wonderful collection...Christine

Jeanne said...

What beautiful cottages and you captured them perfectly.

Ms. Bake-it said...

Hello Reit,

What a pretty mosaic. Your Lilliput houses are adorable. Thank you for sharing them with us.

~ Tracy

Brenda Pruitt said...

They are so detailed!
Brenda

Bonnie said...

Riet, These are lovely little cottages and the mosaic is very sweet. I love it.

Bonnie

ch said...

These are gorgeous! What a wonderful mosaic. I'm so glad I found this weekly feature. I'm enjoying seeing all of the lovely mosaics!

Bradley Hsi said...

They are so pretty, no wonder you like to collect them. thanks for sharing.

renaissance said...

That is a beautiful mosiac

Catharina Maria said...

Oh Riet , van deze huisjes had mijn moeder ook in haar "mooie" kast staan , daar was ze super trots op .
Lieve groet Rini

Abatevintage said...

Hiay Riet, your mosaic is so lovely and inviting to anyone who loves cottages and I do :0) Its so wonderful.

Blessings,
Heidi


Thanks for visiting me today.

Joyce said...

Those little houses are so adorable. thanks for sharing.
joyce

Carol said...

They are so pretty!

Valerie said...

Those little houses are beautiful, I had never heard of them before. And that they represent a real house, that is really neat! I wished I lived in such a beautiful little cottage!