Monday, October 12, 2009

Moaic Monday

Today we have mosaic Monday again hosted by Mary from The little red House.

 
Please click photo to enlarge.

Last week when I went to buy roses at the nursery where I go almost every week I thought I might take some pictures there. I took these photo's in their coolingspace. I like to choose my roses from their cooling as they are kept so fresh there. It was later in the day so the place wasn't as full as it sometimes is but here you can see how difficult my times are when I am there.:)) Don't know which ones to choose.:)) There are so many colours and sorts. LOL. You believe me?
But of course my mission succeeds every time.I always go home with the ones I want at that time.
Now , for more mosaics go to Mary's blog where you can find a list of all the participants of this weekly lovely event.
Have a nice Monday,
Riet
Posted by Picasa

29 comments:

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Good Morning. I can see why you are spoilt for choicce. There are so many beautiful colours to choose from. Have a nice day today :)

Fluitenkruid said...

Dat levert kleurrijke plaatjes op.
Ik wens je een mooie week!

Anonymous said...

Morning Riet

We have a place not far from here where they sell the most beautiful flowers, people come a long distance to buy them. It is always quite cool in there though so I never stay long but I like to look at all the wonderful colours and varieties.
I know when I lived in London we used to have the big trucks from Holland delivering the flowers to a local flower stall.

Lovely mosaic with a great subject, Jackie.

Tineke said...

Riet, het is elke keer weer genieten bij je. Wat een prachtige rozen! Ben je wel eens op een bloemenveiling geweest? Daar zouden jij en je fototoestel je hart op kunnen halen. Ik weet van 'stille lezers' van je blog dat ze ook steeds zo genieten van je foto's. Ik geef je dus bij deze een pluim namens hen.

Maggie said...

Hi Riet,
Very inteesting mosaic, gorgeous flowers, how do you make a choice??
Maggie

Dorothy said...

What a great idea for photos and the windmills were breathtaking. Thanks so much for sharing.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

Catharina Maria said...

Hier is wel van toepassing het gezegde "de keuze is reuze"
Groetjes Rini

Carol said...

They are all so gorgeous!

Kathy said...

The roses are beautiful! Have a great new week...Kathy

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, Riet!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Beautiful.

Madelief said...

Hoi Riet,

Dat is weer voordelen van buiten wonen, dat je een rozenkwekerij in de buurt hebt. Mijn ouders wonen in de buurt van Gouda en halen ook vaak op die manier hun bloemen. Ik kan mij voorstellen dat het moeilijk was om een keuze te maken.

Lieve groet, Madelief

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What lovely flowers, Riet! This is the perfect mosaic. Loved seeing them.

XO,

Sheila :-)

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

I would want to take them all home! It would be very hard for me to choose also. They are all beautiful!

Regina said...

Hello Riet. Beautiful mosaic and captures!

Marsha said...

I see pink ones on the side bar is that the color you picked? What a beautiful selection....I think I would combine a bunch of the orange, yellow & bright pink ones! What a beautiful subject for a mosaic...I enjoyed it very much.

Wildflowerhouse said...

So beautiful. They are a mosaic all on their own. I love it. Sharon

Leslie said...

Wow! That's quite a collection to choose from. I would find it difficult too!

This West London Life said...

I love roses! Lucky you to be spoilt for such choice!

Josephine said...

Geweldig Riet, zoveel keus maar een dilemma op het moment natuurlijk, welke zal ik nemen? Leuk idee om dat op de foto te zetten. En eerlijk gezegd word ik er een beetje hebberig van als ik die prachtige bloemenzee zie. Morgen maar snel even langs de bloemist:-)))

Groetjes Josephine

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Riet!

I'd also have a hard choice shoosing from so many beautiful colots of roses! It must smell so good there with the perfume of so many flowers filling the air.

Happy Mosaic Monday

Brenda Pruitt said...

So many pretty colors it must be hard to choose! Would be for me. Lovely mosaics!
Brenda

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

I can't certainly understand why it's difficult to make a decision. All of them are beautiful, and your mosaic of them is beautiful. You've made me want to run to the florist and buy some roses. laurie

Claudia said...

Oooh I need to come with you!!! In my dreams :(

Such a great idea and shot.

If you have a moment I would love you to stop by and say hi.

TTFN~~ Claudia ♥ ♥

Julie said...

How lucky! That is wonderful that you can see such beauty on a regular basis.

Irma said...

daar zou ik ook wel eens willen shoppen;-)) ben zo blij dat je rozen het hele jaar door kunt kopen, ik ben niet van de zware herfst en winterbloemen geef mij maar rozen altijd fris en fleurig.
Prachtig plaatje en wat zal dat heerlijk ruiken :-))

Carol said...

Rose paradise!

Guute said...

'k vond net je blog via Miranda. Gezellig en leuk om te lezen en te kijken. Je Log Cabin is ook heel erg mooi!

Mary said...

Wow, what a tremendous selection! I can certainly see why you have a hard time deciding... Thanks for taking us along, Riet! :)