The first one is a very busy bridge . The bridge opens every half hour to let boats pass by so all cars have to wait till it closes again. This happens a lot of times in this country as we have many rivers and bridges.
Next photo is of a cycling path not so far from our home.
And this last photo is of ships passing on the river.One goes left, the other goes right.
Riet

28 comments:
Dearest Riet, first I must say how beautiful your photos are of those pink roses...absolutely stunning. Then I have to say your beautiful photos on this post are winners for sure. I can't pick a favorite, but I do so love to see pictures of where you live. And then I have to say how I love the photo of you on your sidebar. I love to see your beautiful face when I come to visit you. It is more like I am coming to your home for a visit when I can actually see you.
Then I want to thank you for your lovely message you left for me. You have left me such a gift. Thank you so much.
Hugs,
June
Oh yes, and I almost forgot to mention your banner photo. Gorgeous.
Hello thank you so much for visiting me this pink Saturday and your lovely comments on Destiny. She had so much fun participating. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Heidi
Happy Pink Saturday
Nice to see you on the photo challenge and to make your acquaintance! Pretty pictures and I love the one bicycling the best! I saw the sky and rose pictures below and thought they were spectacular!
Ach Riet, wat herkenbaar zijn je foto'd en zo kostbaar. Vooral als je zo ver van huis ben waardeer je dit soort "normale foto's des te meer. Diike knuffel vanuit Virginia
Hoi Riet,
Eerst dacht ik, heb ik nu een post gemist van je maar nee zie dat je er vandaag twee hebt geplaatst. Deze foto's zijn ook weer parchtig, wat een ellende met deze brug als hij elk half uur opengaat, dat is niet echt lekker opschieten. Hier in Friesland sta ik regelmatig en vooral zomers natuurlijk, op weg naar de binnenstad soms wel stil voor drie bruggen, grrrr dat kost zo 25 minuten wachten, en ik krijg daar af en toe de kriebels van. Gelukkig nu de winter er weer aan komt heb je daar niet zoveel last mee van. Je rozen de post hieronder....ohhh wat zijn die weer schitterend!!! Ben zelf ook gek op rozen en heb vanmiddag weer een flink bos gekocht. Enne......voel me een beetje een naapertje, hoop dat je het niet erg vindt, maar ik heb ook die enige sneeuwvlokjes op mijn blog gezet. Ze zijn prachtig en zo subtiel, vind ze erg mooi. Vindt je het niet erg Riet??? Je nieuwe header is trouwens ook erg mooi.
Heerlijk weekend verder,
lieve groet Josephine
These are neat photos.
Riet! You did it!! Sort of...Hahaa...But you're Easy to find because you only have the one blog...
I LOVE these !!! The bicycle lane is gorgeous! You did GREAT!! I hope you play with us all the time!! Well done!
Happy weekend!hughugs
Oh my goodness Riet,
You've changed your header photo, the new one is gorgeous too! As are the rose photos (stunning!) and the bi-ways and highways. You always have something interesting to share with us.
Thanks for the sweet comments about the hankies. It's a realy shame some things have disappeared from modern day life!
BTW - I love knowing what you look like, love that you've added the picture of you (so cute!)
XO
Heidi - Heart and Home
Love the photos! My favorite is the biking path. The colors are exquisite. The snow flakes drifting down each photo is so neat.
Look forward to your next entry.
I enjoyed your photos. I like how you chose three different modes of transportation - cool!
I can't imagine a bridge shutting down every half hour, but I guess those big ships need to get to where they're going, too! The bicycle path looks very inviting! (I thought something was wrong with my eyes for awhile - - I like your little floaty-things!)
Wonderful photos, Riet! Enjoyed seeing them so much...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Thanks again for the great pics - I really enjoy, but I'm not going to pick a favourite - oh, I will - the bike path of course!
Hugs - Lurline♥
I've been to Netherlands and I loved it. It was an amazing trip. I sure love to visit Netherlands again.
great photos! Since I ride a bike I enjoyed seeing the path near you. Your banner photo is gorgeous!
Beautiful photos and sceneries, Riet!...Christine
Wow I love your blog and all the photos, especially your header photo.
Thanks for stopping by my Sky Watch.
Sending you a happy Sunday.
Riet, welcome to the photo challenge. Your photos are wonderful, the cycling path is so beautiful and relaxing.
I love the river photos with the busy bridge and the ships passing.
Thank you for taking part in this challenge. I look forward to seeing you in the next one as well.
Judy
Hi Riet
Oh! I love your pictures and wow for the Banner Photo. Always fun to vist you.
Happy Pinkness to you
marian elizabeth
Great photographs and I sure love the rustic look of the bike path.
You did it right, I found your link.
Have a great weekend!
hi..that's nice..hv a nice weekend..
Dag Riet,
wat een mooiè foto's heb je weer gemaakt,maar met de fietsen vind ik de beste.
En van die entree foto ben ik helemaal weg wat is die mooi,heb je die ook zelf gemaakt???
En de foto's van de rozen zijn ook geslaagt,oohhh wat is de natuur toch mooi hè, groetjes Spinneke.
Welcome to the challenge! Those are wonderful photos. I want to go for a walk down that trail.
Hi Riet! Such beautiful photographs! I scrolled down to catch up. The area where you live must be so pretty! I love the quilt...gorgeous! Your rose mosaic is wonderful! Happy Sunday!...Debbie
Wonderful photos from a different part of the world! Great job!
Hoi Riet,
Wat leuk al die sneeuwvlokjes. Hoe heb je die gevonden? Zo schattig! Ik zag ook dat je een nieuwe foto hebt geplaatst. Voor het eerst dat ik je goed kan zien. Gezellig om te weten met wie ik blog!!
Fijne zondag! Lieve groet,
Madelief
Riet what beautiful pictures today. The bridge and the bikers are wonderful. Thank you for visiting me for Disney Sunday. I hope this day finds you well.
Blessings,
Heidi
PS Your welcome for the snow it looks great on your blog.
I got my confetti from Heidi too. She is something with this computer thingies. Very nice photos. I am working on Shoot Your Town for Friday. Love your new look. The header and your picture. I love seeing the other side of the world because I know I will never get there.
qMM
Post a Comment