.
We were looking for a camping to stay the night and first drove through the city. It was raining very much so we just passed through.
Langres is surrounded by defensive walls , ramparts ,that can be walked around
and it includes 12 towers and seven gateways.It is a main attraction.
You can see some of it on my pictures.
There is a lot to see in this beautiful city so we will surely go back there some day
Tomorrow I will show some pictures of Langres and then some of the camping.

10 comments:
Hi Riet! I love your pictures! I have never been to Langres, but it looks so interesting! And about those narrow streets..yikes! I remember driving in several villages in Provence where the main street was one car wide!! Happy weekend...Debbie
Lovely mosiac pics AND the lavender growing by the wayside ... how wonderful is that!!!
~*Happy Pink Saturday*~
~*~ Patty
Oh Riet!
I love your pictures. Lovely mosiac, just lovely. Thanks for sharing on this lovely Pink Saturday Day. Please stop by and say hi. I would love to have you visit. Country Hugs, Sherry
Hi Riet. Its a beautiful collage..
Happy weekend.
Bautiful photos. Looking forward to seeing tomorrows.
Bonjour Riet
Your photos of France are dreamy...
Gracie
Love the collage of your travels, Riet! The lavender is so beautiful! Lovely countryside! Thanks for taking us along!
Have a lovely weekend!
Tina
I"m VIRTUALLY returning to PAris... I wish to do it in REAL life next year!!! Fingers crossed!
FAB photos you took from your trip!
Bon week-end!
Fifi
Beautiful. I love old buildings. We think ours are heritage and our country is only 300 years old or so. Most of what we consider heritage is 150. I can't believe Lavender grows wild by the road! I fight to keep mine alive.
Love the colours in the mosaic. xx
Post a Comment