Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pink Saturday



Today is pink Saturday again hosted by the lovely Beverly from" How sweet the sound." http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/

For today I found my pinks in plants. These were wondering around in my computer waiting to be showed again.

For more pinks go to Beverly's site where you can find all the other participants in a long list

Happy pink Saturday

Riet
Posted by Picasa

30 comments:

Catharina Maria said...

wat een gezellige foto collage Riet !
Ook jij een gezellige roze Zaterdag ;o)
Lieve groet Rini

Jenny Froh said...

Oh I LOVE all the beautiful pink plants... now if only they were in MY yard! LOL! Thank you for visiting my first Pink Saturday post!! I hope you have a beautiful day!
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hi Riet - pink flowers oh how beautiful. take care, Judith

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Very pretty, Riet! Happy Pink Saturday.

Blessings,
Sandi

Unknown said...

Beautiful pink mosaic. I made the pink font darker and somewhat larger on my tomato post. Come back and try again. Let me know if this works for you. Thanks for stopping by.

Dawn said...

Beautiful mosaic. I never tire of pink flowers! I enjoyed looking over your blog. Your travel photos are wonderful.
Dawn

Terri Morse said...

What a lovely collection of flowers! My favorite is the fuschia. HPS, Riet

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Those flowers are soooo beautiful!

SmilingSally said...

Your pink flowers are gorgeous. Happy pink Saturday.

Charlotte said...

Beautiful. I love pink flowers.
Happy Pink Saturday.
Charlotte

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


Lovely blooms!



~ Gabriela ~

Vicki said...

Hi, Riet,
What beautiful flowers!! I love gardening, and those flowers bring a smile to my face. Thank you for visiting my "Pink Saturday". I am new to blogging, and I'm thrilled when someone leaves a comment. My sister has done a genealogy on our family. We found our ancestors came from the Netherlands. We hope to visit there some day. Have a terrific weekend! Vicki

Anonymous said...

Great mosaic work! You seem to have a beautiful garden

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Riet. I hope you are having a lovely Pink Saturday. We are in for another hot one here in Phoenix. I love the flower post, as most of mine have burnt up from the heat. I am just giving up on the garden until Fall. Thanks for sharing today. Please stop by and say hi, as I so love it when you do. Country Hugs honey, Sherry

Anonymous said...

hello dear.your mosaics are beautiful as well as your flowers.are you settled back in from your lovely vacation?it's so nice that i can visit you again...ann

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Wow! What a garden of beautiful plants!
Have a perfect pink day!
xo Tami

Unknown said...

The clay pots are very pretty! I just love any pink flower, don't you?
Great post! Happy Pink Saturday!
Mary

Anonymous said...

Lovely pink flowers collage, Riet .

Glennis said...

a lovely mosaic!!

Happy Pink Saturday!

♥Mimi♥ said...

Another rainy and cloudy and dark weekend. I fear that summer is not coming to northern Michigan this year...sigh.

With that in mind, Pink Saturday is a day that cheers me up and allows me to share a wider world than my gloomy portion.

♥Thank you so much for participating this week because it made my day just a little brighter♥

Claudia said...

Gorgeous flowers and plants, Riet! Happy Pink Saturday!

tracy said...

Hello Riet
So lovely of you to stop for a visit.Your flowers are very pretty,I am glad you pulled them up out of the computer for all to enjoy:)
HPS
Gracie

Char said...

I don't know if I have ever been in to visit you. I am sorry if that has been the case, it is my loss for sure. I found you now and that's all that matters. I love your pinks and I have to say I love your country. In fact, it's my favorite in the world. When we lived in Germany for 3 years we used to travel to Holland for three day weekends. Loved the food, and the people. We stayed at a working cheese farm and always hated to leave. Happy Pink Saturday to you and yours, Char

Melly said...

what a beautiful mosaic of flowers, just gorgeous!!
happy pink saturday!
Melly:)

ItaJeff said...

Lovely!
Happy Pink Saturday & enjoy your weekend
♥Ita

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE your PINK mosaic!!! FAB!!!

Regina said...

Very lovely blooms. Nice mosaic.
Have a great week ahead.

Beverly said...

Riet, I'm so glad you decided to share these gorgeous pink blooms with us today. I love them all, and the cyclamen is exquisite.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Pretty plants...and I just love to marvel at their color and remember who created them!

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Riet! I had such a busy day yesterday, all while trying to recoup from a terrible cold/allergies bug of some sort.. but I'm trying to make some rounds today! Love all your pink flowers!! Happy Pink Saturday, and hope you're enjoying a wonderful weekend! ~tina