Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday

Today is Outdoor Wednesday again, hosted by the lovely Susan of A southern daydreamer at

http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/

I found some more outdoor and garden pictures for today.
I did put them in a mosaic ..

For more outdoor pictures go to Susans blog.
There is a list of all the participants .

Enjoy
Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

I love the collage of all your outdoor photos. Everything is so pretty!

My Outdoor Wednesday is a broken heart...come by to visit, won't you?

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Piece by Piece said...

Riet your photos are beautiful. Patricia

stefanie said...

your pictures are gorgeous, love the soft purples.

Claudia said...

Like you-- i adore purple.

Thanks for sharing.

TTFN~~Claudia ♥

Tammy518 said...

I love the pictures you've posted! I still need to try my hand at making some mosaics.

Happy Outdoor Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Just so lovely, Riet! I love your mosaics of the gorgeous scenes!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Regina said...

Beautiful collage!

Blue Creek Home said...

How very pretty your mosaic is. It's a fun way to capture a whole lot of beauty in a small space.
Rhonda

Mary Bergfeld said...

Your mosaic and the photos you chose to assemble it are just lovely. You do such nice work. It is always such a pleasure to visit here.

claudie said...

Hi Riet
Your collage is beautiful as always my friend.
Happy OW
Love Claudie
oxo

Vicki said...

Hi, Riet,
Your flower mosaic is beautiful. I especially love the blue flowers. Thanks for sharing with us. Hope your week has been a good one so for. Vicki

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

xoxoxox
Donna Marie

RobinfromCA said...

Beautiful pictures, Riet! I love the little water birds. My OW photos this week were all taken in Amsterdam. Your country is so beautiful.

Happy Outdoor Wednesday!
Robin@Miscellaneous Thoughts

Light and Voices said...

Your collage is wonderful!
Joyce M

Mary said...

Hi Riet...thanks for visiting my tea table for one today. I wish you could join me some time! You know, you can get Royal Albert china on ebay - there's lots of it coming from England. I really enjoyed your collage of pictures! I always enjoy visiting your blog - there's always something beautiful and interesting to see!

Anonymous said...

Riet,

When did you add the music? I love your choices. These songs are so lovely and bring a smile to my face.

Of course, I love the outdoor photos. I have the new computer up and running now. It was not as hard as I thought it would be with the help of my husband.

Will write later.

K

Mary said...

What beautiful pictures you take! They always give me the feeling that I'm there in person! Always enjoy your posts, Riet..thanks for sharing your travels with us! Have a wonderful week-end!