Today is Mosaic Monday hosted by our gracious host Mary of The Little red House at
http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/
These are my last pictures of the Kinderdijk serie. They are all taken inside the visitors mill that is still in use as a mill.. All things in these pictures are used here in earlier days. I suppose everything is not as old as the windmill but I know it is old, old enough to be vintage or maybe antique.
Now please go visit Mary's blog where there is a list of all the other participants of this beautiful day.
Have a nice day.
Riet

30 comments:
Lovely pictures. Reminds me of de Zaanse Schans :)
Mooi zeg, ik hou zo van dat oud Hollandse..
What a interesting mosaic filled with lovely photographs.
Happy Mosaic Monday.
Karen
Thanks so much for stopping by.
I really like your mosaic -- especially the boots.
TTFN~~ Claudia ♥ ♥
Great pics Riet!
This is lovely, Lindsay!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
What a nice way to visit your area of the world by your lovely photos. It looks so peaceful too. One of these days I hope to be lucky enough to visit your country. Thanks for sharing.
Joyce
Thanks for sharing your mosaic! I was in Amsterdam this year & really enjoyed it.
I love your post ... and the boots are just a fantastic photo. Thanks for visiting my site.
Love the photo looking out the window. Wonderful mosaic!
What interesting subject matter for a mosaic! I applaud you.
Brenda
I have another internet friend has a wonderful clematis garden. She lives in Zwolle.
What gorgeous scenery who you shared. Thank you!
~Susan
The mill looks like a fascinating place to visit.
Prachtige mosaic, mooi zo dat oud Hollandse !
Hoi Riet,
Watis het toch heerlijk om in Holland te wonen....
groetjes Madelief
brilliant as always Riet - love Judith
Hoi hoi. FF over dat Vintage. Vergeet niet dat tegenwoordig alles gauw vintage wordt genoemd hoor, lol. Tis een modewoord geworden ook he. Misschien zijn mijn spullen niet 100% "vintage", maar ja zo wordt het nu eenmaal genoemd ;)
EN het klinkt leuker dan ouwe troep of ouwe meuk HAHA
A good and interesting mosaic again Riet. The boots are great but the lady in the bed looks a bit creepy! ;> x
I love the urn like vase in the bottom. great mosaic!
What beautiful leather boots those are. This is a very interesting place.
What an interesting post. You did a great job of capturing these pictures. I am glad you shared them as I will never see things like this. I am pleased you left me a comment.
Thanks for your visit. Your blog & pics is very good & interesting.
Beautiful blues in your mosaic today! Happy Monday ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
Very interesting mosaic! Wonderful photos. Enjoyed my visit!
I love the hanging boots in your mosaic, very beautiful shots!
Morning, I love the mosaic, especially the hanging boots. I love windmills, we visited a few when we were in Norfolk about two years ago.Jackie.
http://jackieslifeinsurrey-1.blogspot.com/
Hi Riet! I have been enjoying your tour of Kinderdijk...so pretty! I am amazed each time I see your beautiful header! What a wonderful spot to visit! Enjoy the rest of your week!...Debbie
Riet,
I like your mosaic. It would be very interesting to me to visit the mill you are showcasing. What a great piece of history!!
K
I appreciate your mosaic tour. What a fun way to visit.
Ohhh Riet,wat een schitterende foto,s.
Echt een lust voor het oog.
Liefs Riet.
Post a Comment