
Mosaic Monday is here again. It is hosted by Mary from The little red House. Thank you Mary , it is such a pleasure to participate.
http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/
Today I have pictures of our last campingtrip through France going home. This camping is in Langres and a perfect place to stay. Lots of room for the caravan, animals around and a nice restaurant. And then there are lots of flowers .
. The only not so nice thing was the rain that day ,but then because of the rain the flowers do grow beautifully of course.
Did you see the funny little tent on top of the little car. This was owned by an English couple. The man designed it himself and they actually slept in it. The little tent behind the car was to sit and cook in.
On the other mosaic you can see some of the flowers around. All sorts in beautiful colours.I have more pictures of more flowers but I keep those to show on pink Saturday because there is a lot of that colour in it.
Please go visit Mary's blog. There is a list of all the participants .
They all have beautiful mosaics. A real treat to see.
Have a nice day
Riet

19 comments:
Hi!
Great Mosaics! The flowers are beautiful! Have a great day!
Sherrie
I enjoy seeing your vacation pictures.
You are the Mosaic Queen!! Isn't it fun?
Lovely pics of your camping trip...
Have a beautiful week!
Wow what great pics!
Love the photos! And what an interesting "camper" the man created...!
I'm glad I found you... how fun to visit France even if it is only through photographs!
Lovely camping trip and lovely garden photos. Thanks for sharing.
Have a Blessed Day,
Sherry
Hello Riet!
Great mosaics! I love that tent on top of the truck! So inventive and that's a great shot of it... I had to look at it a while to register what I was seeing! Ha! Can't wait to see more of your mosaics!
Have a great week!
~Really Rainey~
Beautiful photos Riet. I love that camping tent! How ingenious ... lol.
Hello Reit!
It looks like you had a very nice camping trip! It must be so much fun to be able to travel around Europe by caravan. The flowers are so colorful.
Both mosaics are lovely!
Great photos. I love the tent the British man made.. how ingenius. And, of course, the flowers are beautiful!
Riet,
How interesting to see a tent on top of a car?? Very unusual I must say. I love the scenic photos taken in France while you were on vacation and the lovely flowers as well.
You have changed your picture. I like it.
K
Oh how I would LOVE to visit France some day! What a terrific mosaic, Riet! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful images at Mosaic Monday. :)
That trip must have been fun! The car-top tent is indeed funny... I guess it would keep any animals out!
Oh what a fun trip! I love both your mosaics...but the one of the caravans is delightful. I love the ducks walking... SO cute!
Cass
Ooooh how i wish I could visit France.
Your shots are so lovely and i really appreciate you stopping by and saying hi!!
Have the best week!
Claudia
Lovely set of pictures in your mosaic. Love the little tent on top of the car. Very creative. Thanks for sharing.
Wow, I saw the "treehouse" tent before I read your description. Can't believe grown ups slept up there! I can totally see kids doing it. Very interesting idea though!
Great mosaics!
Hope you had a wonderful trip! Thanks for coming to visit me and commenting on my sunflower mosaic. Please come back again sometime!
Looks like you had a fabulous trip.
Thanks for sharing these special times with us.
Post a Comment