



Please click photo's to enlarge.
Yesterday for Outdoor Wednesday I posted some pictures about our Kinderdijk World Heritage site.
KInderdijk has no less than 19 windmills all built around 1740 and are all still intact.There is always one windmill open to visit. I hope to post pictures of the interior that is still in its original state next week.
Nowadays modern pumping stations have taken over the function that thw windmills used to perform.
Riet

10 comments:
Great pics.
Hoi Riet,
Bedankt voor de goed tip. Nu nog op zoek naar een leuk ontwerp. Leuk dat jij je volgend jaar helemaal uit kan leven in jullie nieuwe huis.
Wat is je blog trouwens mooi geworden. Een prachtige startpagina en mooie foto's van Kinderdijk!
Hartelijke groet, Madelief
I love kinderdijk!!! Wonderful photos!
Gorgeous photos. Love to go there someday. My family came from Holland.
Lovely restful images. x
Beautiful pictures!...Christine
How beautiful! Can't wait to see the inside. Lane
Wat een prachtige foto,s Riet.
Liefs Riet.
wat is nederland toch mooi hé?
gr. Anna
I love these pictures, I get to visit your country without actually getting on a plane!
Post a Comment