. We only went through it on our way to Langres so I took some photo's from the car. As you can see it is a very old city with loads of traffic going through it all day. We were in several trafficjams. Not nice.How do you like that flower arangement over the road full with traffic? Isn't it special?
The sight of the river Rhone is so beautiful.

9 comments:
Yes I love the flower arrangement. I clicked on the pic to enlarge it.
Cal x
I have heard of this city, probably because it is so old. The pictures are lovely and the bouquet is beautiful and a very nice idea!
xoxo
Jane
Hi Riet,
Lyon is a beautiful historic town. Is it dirty than Paris ? I don't think so. But you are right when you say there is a lot of traffic because it is the "route du Sud" so many people transit by this town of course...
Love the pictures... you had such a great vacation.... I hope to be able to do the same some day.
Oh Riet, How beautiful are these pictures. I love the one of the Rhone River, and I thought at first glance there was someone on the bridge selling balloons. That it was a large bouquet of balloons. Now I see it is flowers. Thanks for sharing. What a wonderful trip. So glad you loved my Sunglasses post today. I had fun putting it together. Happy Thursday, Country Hugs, Sherry
The traffic in Lyon doesn't look fun, but that bouquet of flowers is very cool! Stop by if you get a chance, I've got some pictures of San Francisco posted today.
they are fabulous photos - looks as though you like me had a wonderful holiday. Judith
awesome...ann
That's so cool...flowers over traffic.looks pretty.
We have a small German village (Steinbach) near our city were there are flowers all over, on bridges,walls poles...every were one looks,its stunning!
Nice post
Gracie
Post a Comment