Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday

This is the first time I participate in outdoor Wednesday, hosted by Susan http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/.These pictures were taken these last few weeks. Grandpa gone fishing with grandson Mike and Mike playing football with his dad.
Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

Simply Debbie said...

Happy Outdoor Wednesday,
beautiful pictures as usual....Your grandson
is adorable....the flowers so vivid in color
angel hugs
debbie

I also love the previous post of the arts n crafts....I love those chickens and chefs

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

What lovely pictures. Veery welcome on this wet showery day!
Isabelle x

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Riet! So glad your computer is fixed! I am enjoying your mosaics so much. I love the white soup tureen in your previous post...gorgeous! And such cute pictures of Mike and his grandpa! My favorite is the one of Mike with the ball! Happy Wednesdat!...Debbie

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Outdoor Wednesday Riet. I am so happy to see you here. Wonderful post. Love Grandpa fishing with the grandson. So precious. Memories... Looks like he is a pretty good ball player. I don't think I could do the head thing tho. Thanks for sharing honey. Stop by and say hi today. Country Hugs, Sherry

Linda said...

Hi Riet,
I am happy for you that you have your computer back. Grandpa and Mike look like they are having a very good time. The little ducklings are very cute.
Linda

Lane said...

Happy Wednesday, Riet. Hope you can spend some time outside. Great pics. Wish I could go fishing with Grandpa. Lane

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Riet, these are wonderful pictures and just are so represenative of summer. Love the pretty blues and your grandson's beautiful blonde hair against the blue. He's precious.

Happy Outdoor Wednesday to you!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my lil blog!

Love your mosiac- great action shot of you grandson. Is that a field of lavender in the right picture? I have always wanted to have acres of lavender. Actually my fellow beekeeping friend is planning on planting one of her fields with lavender- guess I will have to live vicariously through her!

blessings
mary

Barb said...

Hi Riet, lovely mosaic. Happy Outdoor Wednesday.

Barb

stefanie said...

happy 1st outdoor wednesday!! i love your photos, beautiful.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

What great photos. Thanks for sharing.

Blondie's Journal said...

Beautiful mosaic, Riet. Your grandson is a doll!! And I love the blue flowers, is that lavender??

Happy Outdoor Wednesday!!

xoxo
Jane

Anonymous said...

Welcome to your first Outdoor Wednesday....Great photo....of the guys fishings...You grandson is so cute...Beautiful hair...Happy Outdoor...Glad your computer is fixed...:D Nice to meet you...Smiles and Hugs..Katherinellen

Regina said...

Such a fun outdoor. Lovely post.

Happy outdoor.
Regina

Mary Bergfeld said...

Your collage is wonderful. Welcome to Outdoor Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Hello Riet,
Could please give me your email because I have a request for you. You can mail me at :
hglehen@artglehen.fr

Thank you in advance (I did not see your contact mail on your blog)

Jade Creative said...

Your mosaics are wonderful.
Thanks for stopping by.
Darlene