Wednesday, July 1, 2009

flowers in France

I took a lot of pictures while we were in Spain and France. Most of them were of flowers. These must be my favorites because I love this colour so much.
Purple flowers are so special. On the photo's the purple is not as clear as in real life. But it will have to do. Sorry about that.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Madelief said...

Hoi Riet,

Ik vind paarse bloemen ook erg mooi en moet mij inhouden om niet teveel te kopen voor de tuin. Leuk dat je terras zo is opgeknapt! Ik kan daar ook zo van genieten.

Lane said...

Oh, they're lovely. I also love purple flowers. And, my garden changes colors through the year and when it's hottest outside, the purple flowers all seem to come into bloom. Take care. lane

Piece by Piece said...

They are lovely Riet, The only purple flowers in my garden are in the Spring when crocus, violets, and iris are in bloom. Patricia

Lurline said...

Beautiful flowers - i don't think the camera can ever cpture the colours of true life!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Linda said...

Beautiful flowers Riet. You must have had a great holiday. Welcome Home!!

Deanna said...

The blooms are so very pretty and I think purple is such a happy color!!!

Have a great day!!
Deanna :D

storyteller said...

Purple is my favorite color and these would be perfect for Purple Passion Photo ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Oh, these are gorgeous! laurie

Anonymous said...

I understand you 'cause I love this hue too. So beautiful purple. Thanks to share the pics of your trip. That make me dream...