Monday, June 29, 2009

wildflowers again

More wildflowers at the side of the roads.
I can't get enough of it. All the soft colours
and then that special poppy red. Beautiful.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Riet, The wild flowers are my favorites because they are not sophisticated but simple and natural. I've seen you enjoyed very much your trip to the south of Europe. What a delightful time you must have had. Thank you to share your pics with us.
and thank you for stopping by my blog. See you another timev :o)

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

love the fields of flowers.

Piece by Piece said...

The wild flowers are beautiful Riet, thanks for sharing the photos. (I was Piecemaker on the other blog), Patricia

Blondie's Journal said...

Riet,

Very pretty picture of the roadside wildflowers. I have heard a lot about how they just grow wild in Italy & France. We should start scattering the seeds in the wind here!!

Happy to see more pictures from your trip!! :-)

xoxo
Jane