Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Back home.

Home, at last. This is just a little note to tell my friends I am here again.
We arrived home yesterday after almost three months away and I am so happy to be back. I took about 350 pictures . I downloaded them last night but I didn't have the time to see them all.
There is so much to do like all that washing and ironing and getting things out of the way.
WE had a great time and did see a lot in Spain and France. I will show pictures in my next posts. That's a promise.
Now I better get on with my laundry and go to the market for fresh food.
Riet

6 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Riet!!! You're back! I've been missing you and thinking about what wonderful adventures you must be having! You know I can't wait to see your pictures...especially the ones of France!! Welcome home!...hugs...Debbie

Vesuviusmama said...

Welcome home!! It's funny, I am sending out a package of fabric to the Netherlands today to someone making a baby quilt, and I hear from you on the same day. Anyway, you asked what happened at MyQuiltBlog.com - well, it was down for about 1 month, and it appears that all the posts are lost again. Kim is trying to do a backup from April, but I'm not sure how that is coming along. A lot of people said, "Enough is enough!" and set up shop elsewhere, many here on Blogger, some at Connecting Threads. I decided to set up a blog here because I feel more certain that it will not be lost, but I love the small community at the other site, so I am posting there, too. Anyway, everyone is still in touch. Can't wait to see your pictures!

Lane said...

Hi, Riet. Welcome back. I've moved here as well. Glad you had a good vacation. I am envious and can't wait to see your pictures. Lane

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Welcome home!!! Hope you had a great time. I could only hope to someday be able to travel.
Cannot wait to see pics and reading your posts again.

Sam said...

Welcome back!!! Sam xox

Molly said...

Hey Riet !! So glad you had a great time. I can't imagine traveling like that, it must have been wonderful. Just like all the others, I can't wait to se the photos. Take care, glad you're home. Molly