Today is Mosaic day hosted by Mary at http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/ I thought it might be fun to join because during our holidays in Spain and France I took about 350 photo's.
These pictures I took while we were camping at the beach in Spain. On the mountain, far away, is the city of Rosas, Costa Brava.

Now go have a look at the blogs of the other participants and have a nice day.
17 comments:
Beautiful mosaic of water worlds!
Hi Riet, thank you so much for joining Mosaic Monday! What beautiful photos! It has been such a long time since we've seen the sun here where I live, that these look especially lovely to me! :)
Beautiful mosiac! I'd love to to hear about your camping on the Spanish beach.
Lovely mosaic!!
I love the beach and could never tire of a view like this. Thanks for sharing.
Wow, great shots...
Oh wow these are beautiful!!!
Now I am really jealous of your trip.
Beautiful beach photos! Looks like the beaches on our little Island.
Carolyn
Very nice photos...I enjoyed taking a closer look where I even found the photographer! :D
Oh...I love the beach and this is just wonderful!!! Gorgeous mosaic!!!
Happy MM!!!
XOXO
Cathy
Oh I wish I was there right now....
Beautiful Mosaic! Have a fantastic week! ~Really Rainey~
Hello Riet!
What a beautiful mosaic of Spanish beach! So lovely. Have a wonderful week!!
Ahhhhhhhh....so lovely.
Bella playa! ;) Wish I'd be there!
cielo
Ha, leuk Riet, jij hebt gewoon een voorraadje moois voor de komende tijd. Ziet er goed uit, vast heimwee, of weer blij om thuis te zijn? Ziet er uit als niet te versmaden. Mooie foto's!
Fijne dag nog!
Warme groet, Marja
Oh Riet...just beautiful! The water is so pretty! I am glad you took al of these photos so we could see, too!....Debbie
Fantastisch deze foto's met overal die heerlijke blauwe zee !!
Zo te zien ook een heerlijke vakantie achter de rug .
Lieve groet Rini
Post a Comment