Friday, June 19, 2009

Pink Saturday

After having been away for our holidays for almost three months I am happy to be back and join in the fun of pink Saturday again, hosted by Beverly from How sweet the sound.
I didn't have much time to look for a lot of pink so I just want to show you these pictures of a Spanish market. These are only foodstalls but on these markets you can buy just about anything. They are hugh. I will show pictures of all that in later blogs.
Enjoy your pink Saturday and go have a look at all the other participants. It is so much fun
Posted by Picasa

28 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Oh wow.... I would have loved to go to the markets.... Thank you for sharing your holiday/vacation with us.

Blondie's Journal said...

Beautiful market Riet!! I am so happy you are home and hope you had a WONDERFUL time in Europe!!

I looked at your collage of pictures~fabulous scenery!! I hope that you will be able to tell us about the trip and where the pictures were taken when you have settled back in.

xoxo
Jane

Simply Debbie said...

DEAR RIET,
HAPPY PINK SATURDAY AND WELCOME BACK
Your pictures are beautiful...did you have a wonderful time...I can't imagine a 3 month vacation...splendid
looking forward to seeing your travel pictures
happy fathers day to your husband
hugs
debbie

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Oooh....I'd love to see the market. How fun. Thanks for stopping by today!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Welcome back, Riet! You've been missed! Your market shows some lovely pinks. Happy Pink Saturday and thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Welcome back Riet!
Your pictures are just beautiful! Did you catch a lot of fish???
Hugs,
Jil

Michelle said...

Happy PS, how exciting to have the opportunity to holiday in both Spain and France, I think I should add/actually make a bullet list. Very inspiring. Look forward to seeing more photos of your experience in those countries.

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Riet, Thanks so much for stopping by my First Pink Saturday. I too, am absolutely loving this BLOG world. It has been so much fun. I wish I could just step right into this market that you show cased today. So many wonderful things to look at. Thanks so much for sharing. I look forward to seeing many of the other places you visited in Europe. Sending "Country Hugs" from Country Wings in Phoenix, Sherry

Kdottie Designs said...

Welcome home! What lovely pictures you have and I can not wait to see the rest. We will be visiting our daughter in Paris in the fall while she is in school there. Can't wait to see the pictures of France you took.

Happy PS!

Anonymous said...

Hi Riet, so much fun to see the Farmer's Market there. We went to one this morning...although nowhere near the size of that one. I did buy a hydrangea plant. I will plant it tomorrow. Today is too hot. Happy Pink Saturday and so glad you are back safe and sound.

CC said...

Ooooo, I would love to visit those markets. Your photos are wonderful. Happy Pink Saturday...have a lovely week.

Claudia said...

Riet, welcome back! I hope your holidays were wonderful. I love the photos of the market. Happy Pink Saturday!

sylvia said...

welkom terug Riet, een temperatuurverschil is het wel denk ik met je vakantieadres..hier in Nederland zou je weer bijna de kachel opstoken!!

Unknown said...

Dag Riet,
Wat leuk, je bent weer thuis. Heb je het leuk gehad? Vast wel, zo aan je mooie kleurige collage te zien.
Ben benieuwd naar al je foto's!
Warme groet, Marja

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday and welcome back. I missed you.

The markets look fascinating. I would love to experience them some day.

Geli said...

I love those markets. I lived in Den Haag for two years, and that's where I learnt to collect plants. It's a very long time ago (1976-1978). I used to go to the plant auctions at the markets. I loved it!

Thank you so much for your kind comment on my page.

Have a blessed week!

♥Mimi♥ said...

Lovely pink blog post! Another Saturday, where I am taking in all of the pink and visiting some of the most lovely blogs in cyberspace. I need the pink this morning, it's all dark and raining outside. So thanks for the uplift☺

Wishing you and those you l♥ve a weekend filled with sunshine, good food and many, tender memories.

Shari @ My Cottage of Bliss said...

What fun shopping would be in a market with so many wonderful fresh and colorful foods and flowers. :) Hope you are enjoying your pink Saturday!

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Riet; Happy Pink Saturday;

What great photos of the Spanish market, so many lovely things I see. and lots of Pink too. Have a great weekend... glad to see you again ..

Hugs;
Alaura

ItaJeff said...

what a beautiful market..wish I can go there :-)

Have a great pink saturday

Lots of luv,
Ita

C'est moi Claudette said...

Hello my dear friend Riet. Sooooo you were camping?? WOW.
Great to see you back
Love and Happy Pink Sat
Love Claudie
xoxo
P.S. If you could, please, so I can come and visit you often...change your "Choose an identity"
Just like this if you want. I do not use my blogger account.
1. Go to: Settings / Comments

2. Find the following option: Who can comment?

3. Choose "Anyone - includes Anonymous Use

Unknown said...

What a fabulous market! Would be fun to be able to shop like that on a regular basis!

Thanks for sharing!

Tina

Anonymous said...

Hi Riet, It's nice to see you again. Happy PS

Madelief said...

Hoi Riet,

Bedankt voor de boodschap die je hebt achtergelaten op mijn weblog. leuk dat je mij gaat volgen! Ik las op jouw weblog dat je 3 maanden in Spanje bent geweest. Wat moet dat fijn zijn geweest. De foto's zijn prachtig!

Hartelijke groet,

Madelief

Jenny said...

Look at those markets! Must have been so fun!

Katie said...

I am glad you got such a nice trip - three months? Wow what fun you must have had!

Love the nice bright colors of the market! Happy Pink Saturday!

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my Shabby Cottage and your photos of the market are wonderful! Warm wishes, Esther

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Happy Pink to you! So much going on this week that I'm meeting myself almost at another Pink Saturday! LOL

The market photo is fabulous! Such lovely colors.

Stop by for a visit anytime,
Stephanie