Friday, July 24, 2009

Pink Saturday

It is pink Saturday again hosted by Beverly from How sweetthe sound.
Today I picked just some pictures from my computer.The ladies in the beautiful dresses are Spanish.
That pink sky I took at a beautiful evening . We indeed had beautiful weather the next day.
The heart I made myself and our granddaughter is making a picture of me as you can see.



This lovely little couple was handmade. Aren't they cute.
PLease go visit all the other participants. You can find the list at Posted by PicasaBeverly'sblog.

21 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

These pics are so cute. Thank you for sharing. I think they are great.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Riet! I love the Spanish dancers. And isn't your little granddaughter darling taking a picture of you! So sweet. I like you little couple, too.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Riet, As always another Great Pink Saturday post. Beautiful collage. The grand daughter is even in her Pink for Pink Saturday. To cute. Lovely. Just lovely. Happy PS. Please stop by and say hi. I love to have you visit. Country Hugs, Sherry

Catharina Maria said...

je hebt een gezellige Pink Saturday post Riet !
lieve groet Rini

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Riet,
Lovely post! I really like the little heart you made! Happy Pink Saturday!

Blessings,
Sandi

Regina said...

Lovely post.
Happy Pink Saturday.
Enjoy your weekend.

Mary said...

Hi Riet, I especially like the pretty heart that you made, and the darling handmade couple - so adorable, but my favorite is the picture of your granddaughter taking your picture! Kids always win me over!

ItaJeff said...

Those pics are wonderful
Happy PS

♥Ita

Terri Morse said...

Happy Pink Saturday Riet! The dancers' dresses are beautiful, and I adore fushcia. They're such a cool flower. The little couple is so cute. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Deanna said...

Hi Riet! What a wonderful photo of the Spanish dancers. Little grandbaby is a cutie! The little couple is just adorable.

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Deanna

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Riet.

Your collage of photos is so pretty. I love the picture of your granddaughter taking your picture.

SmilingSally said...

I like that cute handmade couple. Happy Pink Saturday!

Mary said...

Hi Riet!
Lovely post!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Mary :)

Connie said...

It looks so beautiful over there, sugar. Your heart and pictures are lovely. Wish I could see the country you live in.......
xoxo,
Connie

Claudia said...

What a pretty sunset, Riet! The Spanish dancers are wonderful! Your granddaughter is adorable! Happy Pink Saturday!

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Riet; Happy Pink Saturday;

What a lovely group of Pink photos, your granddaughter taking a photo of you is too cute... Love the Pink sky one also... Hope you have a great weekend..

Hugs;
Alaura

Anonymous said...

You sure have lots of pinks. Even you adorable granddaughter is wearing one :-)

Yes the couple looks so adorable! :-)

Happy Pink Saturday!

li

♥Mimi♥ said...

Had the Grands for a few days so I am a day late and a dollar short for Pink Saturday! We just had so much fun and time got away from me☺

But, I didn't want to miss all the pinkness that brings sunshine to my weekend. And, another cool, sun-less day. My gardens look horrible this year. Nothing is growing...sigh.

So, your sweet blog post is cheering me up! Thanks so much for giving me something pretty to look at other than the dark clouds outside my kitchen window.

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Riet! I love the Spanish dresses! I'd love to just try one of them on! What fun!! Like the heart you made too! Happy Pink Saturday, and hope you're enjoying a wonderful weekend!

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

lovely post! nice photos too! love it..

sylvia said...

ik kijk even een paar dagen niet en huppekee...weer een aantal van die mooie posten met sprankelende foto's!! dank je voor je opbeurende woorden!!