Friday, July 3, 2009

Pink Saturday

Pink Saturday again, hosted by Beverly from How sweet the sound. http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
What can I say, I love the colour pink and and all these flowers are so beautiful. I took these pictures in Spain and France.
I hereby want to wish all my American friends a happy 4th of July.
Posted by Picasa

32 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

BEAUTIFUL flowers.

Lurline said...

I love all flowers and all colours, but must admit I am very 'girlie' still and love PINK - oh, so beautiful!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Ashley said...

Wow!! Really pretty! Great blog, will be checking back for updates. Happy 4th!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Riet I can always count on you to have a beautiful pic to see. You have so many. Thank you for sharing. Wonderful post. Happy 4th of July, "Country Hugs", Sherry

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Happy Pink Saturday!
Love looking at your pictures with all the pretty pink posies!
Jil

Leslie said...

Gorgeous pinks!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Beautiful flowers, Riet! Thank you for stopping by and paying me a visit. Thanks for sharing and have a lovely Pink Saturday weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

Beautiful flowers. Happy Pink Saturday.
Vera

Anonymous said...

They sure are. i love those pink flowers at the rightmost bottom part :-)

Happy Pink Saturday!

Mary said...

Oh how Lovely! Thank you for sharing these pretty posies! Happy Pink Saturday!
Mary :)

KayEllen said...

Pretty mosaic:)

Happy pink weekend and a special Independence Day!!!!

Stop by for a stroll around Balboa Island:)

Smiles,
kayellen

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, Riet! How lovely! What is that pink flower in the center? I love that shade of pink.

Happy Pink Saturday to you!

XO,

Sheila :-)

LADY JANE said...

Beautiful! Happy RWB and pink to you!

Claudia said...

The flowers are gorgeous! I love your mosaic. Have a Happy Pink Saturday, Riet!

Anonymous said...

A lovely pink mosaic, Riet. Have a happy PS and a wonderful week. :o)

My name is Riet said...

My computer stopped today. I am at my DH computer for the moment. I feel terrible.

Susie Jefferson said...

Beautiful flowers and a lovely montage. Happy Pink Saturday!

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hello!

thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! Love your flower collage. Have a great weekend!

Debbie

Suzie Button said...

What lovely flowers! Looks like heaven! Happy Pink Saturday to you! Suzie

caren said...

Gorgeous! Happy Pink Saturday!

Barbara Jean said...

Riet,
Thanks for coming by for a visit, and for the happy 4th wishes to us.

Your flowers are beautiful.
I love this time of year when all the beautiful flowers are shared by you and others.

Glad you liked the doily my Mom made.

Blessings,
Barbara Jean

Unknown said...

Riet, What beautiful flowers! I always love looking at flowers! Your floral collage is stunning!

Thank you for sharing!

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Tina

Beansieleigh said...

Good Sunday Morning to you! Your flowers are a very pretty sight to see with my coffee first thing this morning! Happy Pink Saturday and hope you're enjoying your weekend!

fairiemoon said...

Such pretty flowers!

Happy Fourth of July and Pink Saturday, both of them!!!

Erin :)

http://www.fairiemoon.typepad.com/

Deanna said...

I enjoyed your collage of pink blooms! Great job!

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday
Deanna :D

Beverly said...

I love it, Riet. The blooms and the colors are magnificent.

Happy Pink Saturday, and thank you for the good wishes.

Mary said...

Oh what a beautiful mosaic, Riet! Thanks so much for sharing it at Mosaic Monday. :)

Mary said...

Your flowers are just gorgeous! What a lovely and inspiring mosaic! :O) Mary @Boogieboard Cottage

Happily Retired Gal said...

What a marvelous mosaic of beautiful pink blossoms ... delightful ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Suzy said...

Love the pretty in pink mosaic!

NatureStop said...

Beautiful mosaic!!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Beautiful! laurie