Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday

Today is Outdoor Wednesday again hosted by lovely Susan from A southern daydreamer. This is a weekly events with lots of participants. Go look at her blog , there is a list.
http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/

My outdoor pictures today are some old ones and some new ones I have taken with my new camera. It takes getting used to after my little digital but then we are never too old to learn , right?...

Enjoy your day

Riet
Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

Cal said...

I like that idea 'outdoor weds' will be checking the blog for other pics. Yours are lovely.
Cal x

Becky K. said...

Outdoor Wednesday is fun. I am not playing today but hope to come up with something for next week.

Your mosaics are lovely. Have fun with that new camera

Have a great day!
Becky K.
Hospitality Lane

Puna said...

Very nice mosaic!

susan said...

I love your mosaic--something I have not mastered! I love your attitude--I hope we are never to old to learn!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

What great pics my friend.

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Riet! I love your mosaics...so pretty! I am really enjoying the photos from your trip. I loved the ones of Valence. The lavender is soooo pretty! It was not blooming yet when I took my trip. Enjoy the rest of your week!...hugs...Debbie

Ebie said...

Lovely collection of photos! I am also learning and practice makes perfect.

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Riet honey you nailed this mosiac. I love the two children. The one driving the motor is so focused on the duty at hand, and the young girl eating is just eye catching. So beautiful. The flowers are also, but being a Grammy children always catch my eye. Thanks for sharing honey. Just a beautiful post. Country Hugs, Sherry

SmilingSally said...

How pretty. I love the way the purple flowers match the child's shirt. Thanks for sharing. Happy Outdoor Wednesday.

claudie said...

Your never too old to learn new tricks Riet.
We just rescued 2 more Senior dogs that are learning all of our other dogs tricks. lol
Happy OW
Love Claudie
xo

Leslie said...

Love all of the outdoor pics! You were able to put together a beautiful mosaic!

RobinfromCA said...

What beautiful outdoor photos for today! Where is the little square in the top left corner? It reminds me of Italy or the south of France. The children are just beautiful!

Happy Outdoor Wednesday!
Robin

Beth at Aunties said...

I have never fiqured out to make a
mosaic yet! Yours is full of family memories and beauty. :)

annies home said...

great collage of outdoors

Mary Bergfeld said...

What a great assemblage of photos. They are lovely. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Anonymous said...

Hi Riet - what a fabulous selection of photos and I like the way you have put them together. Thanks for popping by. lots of love, Judith

momgateway said...

Wish I could travel to Europe someday!

Anonymous said...

oh----i do so love ducks.did you feed them?i love to see them all running to me....Ann