Monday, July 6, 2009

Mosaic Monday

My computer stopped and I am at my husbands computer today. I had made a mosaic but can't show it here now so I want to show my pink Saturday mosaic again.http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/ This is where you can find all the other participants for today.

7 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Riet! I enjoyed scrolling down and seeing all of your beautiful mosaics! I especially loved teh purple flowers! I'm sorry about your computer! I hope it will be fixed soon! Have a great week!...Debbie

Lori E said...

Thanks for stopping by my site for mosaic monday. Very frustrating to not have your own computer working.

storyteller said...

Computer problems can be frustrating indeed ... and back up plans work marvelously. Thanks for dropping by my Apricot Rose Mosaic at Sacred Ruminations. I also participated at Small Reflections and Happily Retired Gal ... just because.
Hugs and blessings,

Molly said...

Hang in there Riet, there is a light at the end of the problem tunnel ;-)

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

OMG Riet!
I don't know how you stand it. I would be so lost without my computer and my BLOG world. I have so enjoyed stopping by and saying "Hi", I just wanted to take a minute this morning to do so. Have a wonderful blessed day.
Country Hugs, Sherry

Linda said...

I cannot believe how lost I feel if the computer is not working. Over the past weekend, a website I wanted to work with was down and that was frustrating. I have no idea how I ever got along without computers and the internet.

Unknown said...

Wat een gedoe met zo'n computer. Wanneer hij zijn werk niet doet besef je pas hoeveel je er op bezig bent en je hem ook daadwerkelijk nodig hebt. Niettemin heb je er nog gauw een mooie roze zaterdag van gemaakt.Mooi hoor! Nou ja, dat wordt dan een rustig weekje of begrijp ik het goed, rammel je nu op de computer van je man? Maar dat blijft vast behelpen of kun je dan toch bij je blog komen en dan bedoel ik niet als gast, maar om er daadwerkelijk veranderingen in aan te brengen. Het zal wel niet, anders deed je het vast wel. Heb je net als wij zo'n wijs computer-mannetje die alle frustraties in één avond de wereld uithelpt waar jij dagen mee bezig bent. Ik hoop het voor je.
Vriendelijke groeten,
Marja