Sunday, July 26, 2009

going home through France


Here are some pictures of our trip home from Spain. The first day we went to a camping in Valence. A very nice camping with very high trees which we needed real hard because it was very very hot there.

We also whent sightseeing a bit in Valence . That is a beautiful city with beautiful buildings and houses and mointains all around.

I will show more photo's of Valence and Lyon later.
Tomorrow I will participate in Mosaic Monday. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Gabriela said...

Hello,

I love the photos of your trip!



~ Gabriela ~

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

What great photos.... the pictures of the greenery make me want to go back to Montana!!! WAAAHHHH!

Madelief said...

Hoi Riet,

Fijn dat je computer weer is gemaakt! De foto's van jullie reis zien er mooi uit. Al die blauwe luchten.... Wat heerlijk is het, dat je er door de foto's zo lang van kunt nagenieten. Ik ben gisteren teruggekomen uit Normandie en hoop dat ik het vakantiegevoel ook nog een tijdje vast kan houden!

Hartelijke groet,

Madelief

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Riet!
I can hardly wait to see more pics. How wonderful to be able to drive and see the world. You have captured some beautiful countryside. It is so green. How hot were the temperatures? I would probably be okay as living in Phoenix, heat is all I know. Yesterday in the shade on the porch in the back it was 120 degrees. Can you imagine? Luckily my gardening was done early and I was inside out of the heat. Happy Sunday my friend. Country Hugs and love, Sherry

Anonymous said...

Riet,

I'm in love with your photos. I especially love the lavender one. I bet it smelled wonderful!!

Loved the 3D photos of Eiffel Tower and other pics. Thank you soooo much.

K

Lurline said...

Great pics - so glad you enjoyed your trip!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh,i love your motor home.what fun.to take your house with you seeing the world...ann