Here are some pictures of work by Salvador Dali.
Most photo's I took from a little book about his life.
He was born in Figueras, Costa Brava, Spain. After a long turbulent life with his wife Gala he came back to Figueras to live in a room above his museum, see picture, and died there.All his life he was obsessed with bread and eggs. He worked and painted a lot with it. See the top picture where he wrote a note. His museum like his house were decorated with them.
Now
I am not good at telling and explaning al this in English so if you want to learn more about his life and work I recommend google and "Salvador Dali". There is so much about him and his work.
I am not good at telling and explaning al this in English so if you want to learn more about his life and work I recommend google and "Salvador Dali". There is so much about him and his work.He lived in America for 25 years and there are a few museums that have work by him. All you can find on the net.
.jpg)


2 comments:
That was very interesting. I think you explained it very well.
You have something waiting for you on my blog.... :0)
Post a Comment