once again my friend,i know you are away.i'm just giving you something to do when you get home.ha.i have another award for you.it simply means i am a fan of your blog.which i am.please pick it up when you return.i hope you and yours is having a blast...ann
Tijd niets van je gehoord! Maar begrijpelijk lekker aan het genieten van een zalige vakantie. Geniet er van en bij thuiskomst veel mooie, avontuurlijke verhalen voor op de blog en foto's natuurlijk... zal het volgen! Vriendelijke groeten, Marja
16 comments:
Have a safe trip...and take lots of pictures! I'll miss you!
Susan
have a wonderful time and hope the weather stays sunny for you. lots of love Judith
Have a safe and great trip. Sounds wonderful!!
Oh Riet! How woonderful!! I am so envious! I need a trip to France! Have fun...hugs...Debbie
Have a great vacation, will look forward to seeing your "Colonial Lady" when you get back.
Have a wonderful time! Look forward to seeing lots of photographs!
Riet, you have a good safe trip and have lots of fun. Looking forward to seeing pictures.
Riet,
I am already missing you!!!! Thanks for entering the drawing...if you win I will hold your item until you return from holiday.
Have a wonderful time and know, we will be missing you all the while.
Don't forget to pick-up your lavender and take lots and lots of pictures.
Kris (Pinkie For Life)
Have a wonderful trip, have fun and stay safe. We will miss you!!!
Jil
Just stopped by to say I miss you and I so hope you are having a marvlous time.Watch some birdies for me...Ann
Riet, thank you for visiting my blog. Trip to Spain and France, wonderful. Have a safe and fun trip. Chloe patricia
Hi Riet,I know you're away.I just wanted to tell you,I finally put the thank you up for my beautiful award.and I have some for you too.haha...Ann
Riet, have a wonderful summer!
Barb
once again my friend,i know you are away.i'm just giving you something to do when you get home.ha.i have another award for you.it simply means i am a fan of your blog.which i am.please pick it up when you return.i hope you and yours is having a blast...ann
Tijd niets van je gehoord! Maar begrijpelijk lekker aan het genieten van een zalige vakantie. Geniet er van en bij thuiskomst veel mooie, avontuurlijke verhalen voor op de blog en foto's natuurlijk... zal het volgen! Vriendelijke groeten, Marja
Have a safe and fun trip,,, can't wait to see pictures when you return
Post a Comment