Monday, March 16, 2009

finished quilt

Here I am with another post today. I would love to develope my blog by posting more . I finished this quilt just now so I thought I’d better post it right away because I have to go to my quilting lesson in half an hour.

handwerk 003

Have a nice day

8 comments:

Judith said...

Oh boy 4 sons to wash jeans for!!! you deserve a medal :)

love your new background - will look up the website. Have fun at your quilting class.

take care, Judith

Betzie said...

That is just gorgeous!

Amy said...

I love the quilt! so glad to see ya, have fun at class.

Anonymous said...

Hi Riet,

What a beautiful job on the quilt. I love the way you put those fans in each square...So lovely.

Congratulations on the "new award". It couldn't have happened to a better person.

P.S. I love the idea that you are writing more posts...we love hearing from you!

Kris

Linda said...

Hi Nice Quilt. Have fun at quilt class. Let us know what you are doing there. Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi Riet! Oh, what a gorgeous quilt! I love the bold colors in it. My Mother used to quilt and we have so many. I'll have to do a post on them one day!
Thanks for your visit!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Gone said...

How pretty Riet!!

Thanks for the visit today!

Jan

Chloe Patricia said...

Riet, what a gorgeous quilt! I don't do quilting but sometimes seeing those beautiful art makes me wonder what I am missing. Chloe Patricia