Friday, February 27, 2009

Pink Saturday


Happy pink Saturday. This weekly event is hosted by sweet Beverly from http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/. Joining it is a wonderful way to get to know people on the internet and make friends.

Today I want to show you my tiny little musicbox teapot. As you can see it is the size of my Royal Albert coffeecups and it plays a song from The sound of music. Cute isn't it?

Now I am off , starting to visit other blogs, as many as I can during this Pink Saturday. I love to look at other blogs, they are all different but all so nice. And I find some wonderful ideas.
Hope to see you next week.
Riet

50 comments:

Linda said...

Your musical teapot is just darling Riet!! I would love to hear the music it plays,

Linda

Ingrid Mida said...

Your teapot would be lovely for The Mad Hatter's Tea Party on my blog Fashion is My Muse1

I am happy to receive photos of you wearing your favourite hat or if you prefer not to be in the photo, a photo of the hat by itself. Please email your photo to me at artismylife@mac.com and I'll post them for our party. Please invite your blogging friends to join.

Your blog is just delightful!

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday to you too.
It's a new template and a new banner ?

Betty Jo said...

Riet your musical teapot is adorable! I'll bet it sounds so sweet. Have a wonderful Pink Saturday! ♥

Judith said...

That is indeed sweet Riet and so charming that it plays music. Happy Pink Saturday to you. Judith

Kristie R said...

beautiful pinks!

happy pink Saturday

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing...I don't think I've ever seen a teapot that was a music box.

Mystery client revealed this Pink Saturday....think you know who it is?

Anonymous said...

Oh it's a music box! :-) Very pretty!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Betty said...

What a lovely tea pot. I wish I could hear it play. Happy Pink Saturday!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Riet,
Your music box is simply adorable! Congratulations on winning your awards too! Happy Pink Day!

Blessings,
Sandi

Anonymous said...

Sweet sweet sweet! HPS

kari and kijsa said...

Have a wonderful pink Saturday!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

What a lovely teapot. It is beautiful. Have a lovely Pink saturday!
Blessings,
Debbie

SmilingSally said...

I love your music box teapot! Thank you for showing it.

Tristan Robin said...

What a wonderful little music box!

I owned a music box store for almost 18 years, and I don't think I've ever seen that one! ... and I thought I'd seen 'em all! LOL

Happy Pink Saturday!

Sit-N-Chat said...

How pretty. I enjoy seeing ideas on the blogs also. Most of all, I enjoy the friendliness of all the participants. I hope you enjoy the day.

Jennifer

KBeau said...

What a clever little teapot. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

How sweet and feminine.The colors are so bright and pretty.Good post,Riet...Ann

KBeau said...

I'm back. I just read your profile, and I see that you are from The Netherlands. We enjoyed our visit to Amsterdam a couple of years ago. We spent two nights there before departing on a Rhine River cruise. We also visited Enkhuizen and Hoorn. I would love to come back and see the tulips in bloom.

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


This is such a great set!


~ Gabriela ~

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

GM Riet...now girl I love this teapot..Happy PINK Saturday to you..Have a great weekend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Riet, that teapot is just the sweetest thing ever! :-)

Happy Pink Saturday!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Hi Riet....How precious is that little teapot!! What songs does it play?
Hugs,
Jil

Anonymous said...

Hi Reit,

What a "sweet" musical teapot. So sweet. I loved the movie "The Sound of Music". Thanks for visiting my blog and hope you'll visit regularly. Oh, by the way, where is The Netherlands exactly...I was talking with hubby and we both need a refresher course in history?

Happy Pink Saturday!!

Kris ♥

Betty said...

Your tea cups are so pretty Riet! I love that little musical teapot too!
Have a wonderful p♥nk Saturday!!

sylvia said...

zeg riet...ik verdenk je er erg van dat je lerares Engels bent of iets gedaan hebt met de Engelse taal want je schrijft het zo makkelijk..help ons uit de droom want in je profiel kon ik het niet lezen...

♥Mimi♥ said...

This has to be one of the best days of the week for a dyed-in-the-wool pinkie like me.

Your sharing this week is w♥nderful. Thanks so much...warmed me up...it's -6 outside and I need all the warmth I can get!

Come see my pink toilet!

kayellen said...

Hi Riet!
Pretty teacups....They all have there own personality!!!
You can never to many...right?

Smiles from southern California!

kayellen

Anonymous said...

Riet,

Thanks so much for letting me know where The Netherlands is. In the picture of you shown on your blog, you look to have a bit of dutch or swedish in you?

Kris

Claudia said...

I love the charming musical teapot! I'm so glad I discovered your blog through Pink Saturday. Thank you so much for visiting mine!

Anonymous said...

Okay Riet,
The truth finally comes out. I was never very good in History...as a matter of fact I hated it. I know all about Holland...all those beautiful tulips and wooden shoes..and that is why I thought you looked "dutch". I just didn't know or, was it that I forgot that The Netherlands was Holland. LOL

Kris

Elyse said...

hello!

a very happy pink saturday to you. thank you for wishing me a happy first PS.

xo

RobinfromCA said...

What an adorable musical teapot! Does it play Eidelwise? I love visiting your blog - it's so delightful!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Robin@Miscellaneous Thoughts

sweetmemorymakingmom said...

Riet, Happy Pink Saturday. What a sweet teapot music box. But I must say that I love your Royal Albert, "Blossom Time" teacup. I have wanted that teacup for a longtime. I have watched them on ebay. One of these days I will buy it for my collection. pink hugs, Ellen

Thank you for stopping by to visit!

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Riet; Happy Pink Saturday. I really love that cute teapot and the cups, how sweet and pink they are.

thank you for the comment and for stopping by...

Hugs;
Alaura

Amber said...

Your musical teapot is very pretty. Happy Pink Saturday!
Amber

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Love your musical teapot.Happy Pink Saturday.

Hugs :)

Irma

Anonymous said...

Eveing, Riet! Oh, how very sweet! The little teapot is darling! Thank you again, Dear ONe, for the award!
BE a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Jeanne said...

Riet, your music box is adorable. You cups are pretty too. I would love to hear it play.

Hugs...Jeanne

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Pink Saturday

Susan

Nancy said...

Cute, cute teapot, Miss Dutch Lady! I love international bloggers - especially on Pink Saturday! :)Nancy

Rhondi said...

Hi Riet
You little teapot is very cute and I also like the teacup with the pink flowering trees. Hope you're having a resful Sunday!
Hugs, Rhondi

Angela said...

Now that is cute! A little teapot music box. Does it open up inside?

Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs,
Angela

Unknown said...

What a cute teapot! You must treasure that. :)

Anonymous said...

Morning, Riet! Oh, thanks for popping in to see me and it's nice to know the Dresden is worth something. like I said, I don't know anything about it - just loved this piece.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

Hi Riet. This is the first time I have visited your blog. I have only been blogging for 1 month. Your little music box tea cup is adorable as is your blog. I will make you a favorite.

Anonymous said...

The teapot is darling and I love the coffee cups. I'm a few days late but hope you had a happy Pink Saturday.
Charlotte

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Oh Riet! I have never seen a music box teapot! So cute!!!...Debbie

Susie Jefferson said...

Happy Pink Saturday (only a week late!) Don't know how I missed your blog last time! So sorry - but so glad I visited. I love the tea pot!