
Another award. Can't believe it. Ann at Life at Ann's place http://ann-jamesaskeltonyahoocom.blogspot.com/ gave me this award. It is called sisterhood award and this is it. Thank you so much Ann, I am so honoured . I must pass this award on to 10 different people. I will need to think about this for some days Ann but I will come to it.
Now first thing I have to do is think about pink Saturday tomorrow. I have something in mind. Must make a picture.
Thank you again Ann.
Now first thing I have to do is think about pink Saturday tomorrow. I have something in mind. Must make a picture.
Thank you again Ann.
4 comments:
WOW you are really rolling in the awards.... CONGRATULATIONS
You deserve them.....
Wow Riet! You are one special lady! Congrats on another award!...hugs...Debbie
I'm just sos orry you found it before I got to tell you.Oops,ha...Ann
Congrats are in order again, I see!! You certainly deserve the awards!!
Post a Comment