Saturday, February 7, 2009

pink Saturday


It is pink Saturday again thanks to sweet Beverly at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/.

Today I show this vase of beautiful pink roses with two lovely mugs with roses on them. I bought these some time ago and they came in pink boxes too. I of course had to have them. Pink and roses are my kind of thing. Have a nice weekend.

47 comments:

vintage girl at heart said...

These are so lovely and the way you've arranged them with your beautiful flowers is a sight to see!!
THank you for all of your sweet comments.
Happy PINK Saturday!!

Jennifer said...

There is nothing better then Flowers to make a day beatiful. Let alone Pink Ones! Thank you for visiting my blog especially on my first Pink Saturday. I hope your Pink Saturday is wonderful and full of Pink Of course!

Jenny said...

Happy Pink Saturday!! Love the roses! Fresh Flowers are always so pretty!

Mary said...

The roses are beautiful and don't you enjoy your coffee so much more in a pretty cup? Enjoy your day! Mary

Unknown said...

Your roses are lovely, and I see you have set your table for two. I'll take coffee please. Happy Pink Saturday. Karen

Connie said...

Riet, thank you so much for visiting my blog for Pink Saturday. I, too, love to stitch but haven't for quite a while. It's so nice to meet people from all over this world, chickee!!
Smooches from Idaho,
Connie

♥Mimi♥ said...

Happy Pink Saturday, just the cutest. I want some roses!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Riet,
Very pretty! I love roses and crystal and pink! So I've enjoyed your post very much today. Happy Pink Day and thanks for sharing. Enjoy your weekend.

PS~ I did make that little ceramic girl!

Blessings,
Sandi

Angie said...

Roses are so lovely to have around the house..I just love the way they smell! Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

So lovely. Happy Pink Sat!

Chloe Patricia said...

Riet - thank you for visiting my blog yesterday. Look at you, you have got another award! Lovely flowers and lovely cups. Happy pink weekend. Chloe Patricia

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Love you pinks!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Susan

kayellen said...

Sharing a cup of tea or coffee..and gazing at some beautiful flowers is a pretty good day!Well a favorite day when I come to think of it!!

I am clicking my cup! and cheers to you on pink saturday!!!

smiles,
kayellen

Betty said...

What a lovely arrangement of pink for Pink Saturday! I can almost smell the roses.

Judith said...

a wonderful combination Riet. Take care, Judith

Anonymous said...

So feminine.I am waiting for some of the things you have made.Surely there's some pink.Or maybe another blog.You know EVERYONE loves homemade and handmade...Ann

Jen said...

The mugs complement the roses beautifully. The fresh flowers make me yearn for spring!

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

What lovely items. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back again and visit and to enter my "50th Post Giveaway"


Irma :)

kymber said...

Hi Riet,
Those roses are beautiful! I love roses - especially pink ones. I think I need to go get me some to brighten my table after all of this cold weather.
Have a happy "Pink" day today!
Blessings,
Kymber

Fifi Flowers said...

Those cups look perfect for a cafe creme and a FUN chat!
ENJOY your Pink Saturday!
Fifi

Loretta said...

Your roses are lovely! Happy Pink Day! My husband and I visited the south part of the Netherlands in 2007. (Limburg; Heerlen) We fell in love with your country and plan to be back! My husband's father was born in Heerlen and moved to Canada.

Deanna said...

Hi Riet!
I love the flowers and how charming is it that one mug says roses and the other actually has a rose on it...LOL..too cute.

Have a great Pink Saturday!
Deanna :D

Lorri said...

Lovely roses. Such a pretty site. Happy Pink Saturday.
Lorri

C'est moi Claudette said...

Happy Pink Saturday my friend.
Love Roses and especially PINK ONES.
Love Claudie

Just A Girl said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Your pink mugs are very cute!

Dawn said...

A rose by any other name would not be the same. Happy PS!

That shabby Pink Girl said...

Hi Riet
Thank you for viewing my pink stuff, we have a lot in common, I Love the pink Roses you displayed. I too have been married for quite some time 50 years, and I am Swedish. Love your Blog
Have a great Day.
marian elizabeth

Sharon said...

Beautiful roses, they always claim my heart.

Light and Voices said...

Are we going to share tea in those cups? Ah....the sweet smell of roses are divine. Go PINK Saturday!
Joyce

alicesg said...

I love flower arrangment too. Happy Pink Saturday.

CC said...

How lovely.. a wonderful post. Happy Pink Saturday and have a lovely week.

Simply Debbie said...

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY
THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY MY BLOG FOR A VISIT
BEAUTIFUL ROSES....SO CHEERFUL
BLESSINGS
debbie

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Riet...Teh roses are gorgeous...I can almost smell them! Love the mugs! Happy weekend...Debbie

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

Lovely! Nothing better than pink roses!

Judi said...

Hi and Happy Belated Pink Saturday
Your roses are just beautiful...their colour is such a lovely shade of pink.

Love your pink mugs too.
hope you have a lovely day
come by and visit when you have some time.
Judi

Blondie's Journal said...

Beautiful roses~a special occasion??? The cups are just beautiful as well and look so good with the flowers!

Pretty Pink Saturday post!

RobinfromCA said...

I love your roses and your beautiful pink cups! Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog yesterday. I love your country. My husband goes to IBC in Amsterdam every year and I go with him and have the most wonderful time. This year the company isn't sure they will attend so we are all keeping our fingers crossed! I haven't seen everything yet!

Pat said...

Your roses are just beautiful and so are the cups.
Enjoyed reading your post and thank you for also visiting mine today...please come again. Pat

Katie said...

Oh my I just love pink roses too! So pretty! Thanks for sharing and Happy Pink Saturday!

Judith said...

Hi Riet - Hope all is well with you? Judith

Rhondi said...

Hi Riet
Your roses are beautiful and they go so nicely with the pink mugs.
Hugs, Rhondi

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Riet! Thanks for the visit to my blog! Yes, my grandson will help me up! His mom is training him to open doors for ladies, etc. so he will be a good husband some day! Have a good weekend...Debbie

Gone said...

Lovely Roses and cups!!! Right color, too!

;-)

Four Paws and Co said...

The roses are the most amazing color & you're arranged them beautifully. I love the cups too. Great post! ♥ Diane

Anonymous said...

They look so lovely set on that table - HPS!

Short and Sweet said...

Thank you, Riet, for commenting on my Pink Saturday post. Your "pinks" are lovely and thank you for sharing them. I visited your beautiful country many years ago and I loved it. So happy to have you as a participant in Pink Saturday.
Loretta

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Oh...these roses are beautiful! Perfect for Pink Saturday! Susan