While looking through the pictures in my computer for Pink Saturday I found this lovely picture of my two granddaughters when they were two and three years old. They are nine and ten now so this is a lovely memory. They were mostly dressed in pink and since they are both blond they looked lovely in that colour. ( I sound like a proud grandma) LOL. These days they look more like little ladies and have their own taste in clothes. They also like to tell me what is IN to wear.
21 comments:
Happy Pink Saturday, Riet.
Your granddaughters are adorable. They are about the same age as my grandchild. It is so wonderful to watch them grow.
You’re invited to my ‘Last Push’ Quilt-a-thon! Stop by my quilt blog for more details, grab the button, and spread the word! We’ll see you on the 13th for all the awesome progress. Remember, post pics, and blog about it, so we can all share in the fun! Quilty Hugs! http://justusquilters.blogspot.com/
Oh your granddaughters are so cute and beautiful. I am not a grandma yet...will be a long time more...lol. Happy Pink Saturday.
How cute, your little granddaughters are adorable.
Too cute... my dear.
Pretty Pink girls. Happy Pink Day.
What adorable granddaughters you have in their pink. Although I'm sure they are just as cute in any color right?
Thanks for visiting my blog and looking at the table. Comments are so much fun aren't they?
They are such beautiful little ladies. hard to believe they grow so fast. Happy Pink Saturday, Amy
What cuties! They grow up far too fast! Happy Pink Saturday!
They are adorable in all their pink! :-) Can't wait until I'm a grandma, too! Susan
The next Esther Williams girls, eh? They look so sweet!
Happy pink Saturday;
What a lovely photo of you two granddaughters. How cute they look in their pink hats.
Have a great weekend
Hugs;
Alaura
Hi Riet,
Don't you just treasure those old photos? They are priceless to me!
These girls are so cute!
Happy Pink Saturday!
They are so precious!
Happy belated Pink Saturday..you have a lovely blog.
Oh how sweet...I know how kids like to keep us in fashion...You should be a proud gram as they are beautiful. :)EllenL
Awwww...are they cute!!
Thanks for stopping by...
Jan
Dreams from the Lord...really do come true...and that's what we're praying for. A B&B filled with people...me in the kitchen cooking...and comfy rooms decorated by me, are what I desire.
Here is a lovely Christmas prose...
"The Unexpected Gift"
I hope it helps you treasure your family this season...
(it is my latest work)
http://www.jlomowriter.blogspot.com/
Thank you and many blessings...I really am happy to have found your blog :)
How precious your granddaughters were & I'm sure they still all. I have a tweenager granddaughter who also informs me of the "in" stuff, too!
Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents
Love the bandanna in their hair and there is nothing wrong with be a proud gradmother...I do it all the time.
Sondra
Post a Comment