Saturday, November 15, 2008

pink Saturday




My second pink Saturday. Here I want to thank everybody who came to visit my blog. It was really a surprise to me that so many people read it. I also visited some other blogs .They were all so nice. I wanted to read them all but I ran out of time. I will try again this next week. And of course I thank Beverly for starting this pink Saturday.
All week I have been looking at things in my house that were pink. And that is a lot. I even have pink wallpaper in my hallway. Not light coloured but a bit more burgundy. I'll show a picture one of these weeks. Today I am showing a picture of another flower bouquet I received from a friend when they visited on my husbands birthday party. I got several bouquets so my house was loaded with flowers. Wonderful. I love fresh flowers in the house and I try to buy some every week. Mostly roses. After all Holland is a flowergrowing country and compared to other countries they are not expensive over here. Lucky me.

17 comments:

Stacey said...

Pink is wonderful in all its guises, but pink flowers are the best! Happy Pink Saturday...
Stacey

gbloom studio said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Thanks for sharing your beautiful flowers!
Smiles,
Gina

Katie said...

Oh what a lovely bouquet. I am trying to figure out what the flowers are - well, the ones that sort of look like daisies with the deeper pink in the center? They are so pretty! Happy Pink Saturday!

~*~Patty S said...

Such a gorgeous bouquet, I enjoyed the close up view very much!

Robyn said...

That is a lovely flower bouquet! Now I want to go out and get some flowers for my table!!! Have a great pink saturday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Riet.

Your bouquet is just lovely. I adore having fresh flowers in our home, too.

Vintage To Chic said...

Hi Riet, thanks for stoppying by to visit me, Wonderful blog and hope you have a blessed week,
Hugs,
Judy

Vintage To Chic said...

Hi Riet, thanks for stoppying by to visit me, Wonderful blog and hope you have a blessed week,
Hugs,
Judy

fairiemoon said...

Another beautiful bouquet! Happy Pink Saturday!

imjacobsmom said...

What a sweet bouquet! You can't beat fresh flowers! Hope you are having a Happy Pink Saturday! ~ Robyn

CC said...

What pretty pink flowers.. Happy Pink Saturday.

Anonymous said...

How nice to be able to afford fresh flowers and to receive them as well! They are lovely.

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

Beautiful flowers...I just love fresh flowers.....so glad you joined Pink Saturday....
Mo :-)

Chloe Patricia said...

Thank you for leaving your comment on my blog earlier and I am sorry to say it takes me so long to visit yours. I simply run up time to visit all participants in a timely fashion. Thank you for sharing your lovely pink flowers and be happy and pink till next weekend. Chloe Patricia

Gone said...

Hi...

I'd love to have you join us for the Christmas Card Swap!! It shouldn't be a problem that you live in the Netherlands. We have someone that lives in France taking part.

Please send me your email address, your FULL NAME, ADDRESS and anything you would like your SWAP-MATE to know about you.

My email address is linked on my Blog's side-bar, click on Correspond With Me...

Thanks,
Jan

Unknown said...

Lovely flowers, both weeks :o) I'm still catching up on overdue visits, and am glad you decided to join us for Pink Saturdays.

Please stop by my blog and pick up a free copy of my new cookbook, "Finish The Feast: Leftover Turkey They'll Love To Eat!" It's filled with yummy recipes and is suitable for printing and giving as a gift. I know you don't celebrate American Thanksgiving in Holland, but it's still a terrific cookbook filled with very good recipes.

Victoria

kayellen said...

My second pink Saturday too!!!!
So much fun to meet all you creative ladies:)

Blessings,
KayEllen

www.kayellen.typepad.com