Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I love the spring flowers and I am happy to see spring finally arrive. My daffodils, and crocus have sprung up and my tulips are getting ready to open.
Morning, Sweet Riet! Oh, I'm still loving looking at those beautiful flowers! Thanks for popping in and yes, I'm much better. Just being a baby I guess! :) Be a sweetie, Shelia ;)
I am always in NL in September. I long to go someday in the spring and see all of the lovely bulbs as they are blooming. Thank you for sharing these gorgeous flowers!
9 comments:
Hi Riet,
Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I love the spring flowers and I am happy to see spring finally arrive. My daffodils, and crocus have sprung up and my tulips are getting ready to open.
Kris
Evening, Riet! You're making my want some spring too! Lovely flowers.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Hi Riet, I wish spring has sprung here in Canada. Well it is another cooollld day. Your flowers sure are a pick me up Linda
De crocussen beginnen te bloeien in mn voortuin en de wilde viooltjes ook in mn achtertuin!! YES Lente is in aantocht, eindelijk!!!!!!
Yes indeed Spring in is in the air - take care, Judith
Morning, Sweet Riet! Oh, I'm still loving looking at those beautiful flowers! Thanks for popping in and yes, I'm much better. Just being a baby I guess! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Everybody is doing these mosaics,even you.I best do one too,huh?I gotta keep up,don't I???Ann
I am always in NL in September. I long to go someday in the spring and see all of the lovely bulbs as they are blooming. Thank you for sharing these gorgeous flowers!
Robin@Miscellaneous Thoughts
Oh My Goddness Reit..Those are Gorgeous! Smiles and Hugs Kathy
Post a Comment