Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Crocus Fairies

A poem for this time of year, Spring !!flower fairy 002

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh the crocus, such a pleasant sight after a long winter. I just love fairies, and this one is precious.
Karen

Blondie's Journal said...

What a precious little poem and illustration. Crocus' are so sweet and so are fairies! Thanks so much, Riet!

xo,
Janie

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Hello
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.
I love those fairy books they are so sweet. The illustrations are fabulous!
Isabelle x

Anonymous said...

Hello Riet,
I love your poems...My crocus
has bloomed and now they are gone.

Thanks for the lovely words and I'll be seeing you tomorrow for Pink Saturday.

Kris

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

What a precious book!
Crocus' let you know Spring really is here!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Jil

greet's foto's said...

mooie plaatjes uit je boek, hoe heet het boek,van je.
ik miste je al op de blogs,dus je bent ook al weg.nog een fijne tijd daar geniet nog maar een poosje hoor.

groeten van OMA NIJN