Saturday, January 3, 2009

first pink Saturday in 2009


First pink Saturday in 2009. I really love doing this, posting annd especialy reading other pink blogs. Today I have a picture of my hallway with its pink walls. I picked the colours myself but I never realised it was pink till I joined this group. LOL

We have had some very busy weeks with Christmas and the New Year and I am glad it is all over now and we can go back to normal life. Just need to take the tree and the decorations down this weekend.

This afternoon we have a New Years reception but I am not sure if I will go because I have a bad cold . Sore throut and coughing all the time. We'll see, I just took an aspirine, maybe that will help a bit. Don't want to spread the bug around.
Mext week I will take more time for my pink Saturday.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year ...Dance Into the Light...love the pink!

Cheryl said...

Take care Riet, a nasty cold going around here too, and I am probably due for one! Not a great way to start the New Year.

Judith said...

I do hope you are feeling better soon - we've all been done with colds, coughs etc here too and it's not pleasant.

I love your pink walls in fact it's not until you start thinking about a colour that you suddenly realize how much it plays apart in your life. lots of love Judith

Anonymous said...

Your hallway looks like the color of my dining room...I too didn't realize it was technically "pink" till I started taking photos if tablescapes for Tablescape Tuesday!! Too funny!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Love your pink walls. Hope you all get to feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

You must truly love pink.Most of us ladies do.Yes,you need to take care of yourself.I do hope you get better soon...Ann

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

My first pink Saturday... Happy Pink Saturday!
Feel better soon!

Pink Princess said...

LOVE the pink wall!!
I have just bought PINK wallpaper for one wall in my livingroom, looks almost the same color too, lol
The wall I'm gonna do is behind my sofa and my off-white sideboard, so will look great

Hope you feel better soon, the cold is getting worse this weekend they say! I had the stomach bug, yuck

hugs

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

I hope you feel better, Riet! The holidays sure take it out of us!! I love your pink wall!

SmilingSally said...

I hope your cold gets over quickly. Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Day.

Kathleen said...

Love the wall color. My living room is done in Rose Blush....yes, it's pink. Hope you feel better. Kathleen

Amy said...

it is much better to stay in when not feeling well... prop your feet up and snuggle, no hurry here for pink pics yet.. have a great day,

Anonymous said...

Hi Riet, It's so nice to meet a fellow Pink Saturday person. Love your pink walls....such happy walls. Hope you are feeling better by now and can attend the party. My DH is trying to get well too. Happy Pink Saturday. ~ Lynn

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful shade of pink. I love visiting all of the pink, too.

Happy Pink Saturday, Riet. I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Hope you feel better soon! Love your quilt!!!

The Muse said...

:) PINK walls? ok you win! LOL

vintage girl at heart said...

Oh I just love your pink walls....I would love to have some of those in my home.. maybe this will be the year.
I enjoyed looking at your blog and hope you are feeling better soon!!!
Happy New Year!

Ellen said...

Sorry to hear your not feeling well...get well wishes our way. I have a pink room....not my hubby's favorite. :)Ellen

CC said...

Get well wishes comeing your way. Happy belated Pink Saturday, and have a wonderful week.

Anonymous said...

Riet, I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Riet,I have an award for you.Please come by and pick it up.You don't have to do anything for this,you already have....Ann