
Oh my, another award . This one from lovely blogger friend Ann at http://ann-jamesaskeltonyahoocom.blogspot.com/ . It is called sister award . Here it is .
I am very honoured and I thank Ann from the bottom of my heart. I wish to give this award to all my new friends here in blog land. I love reading all the stories and the messages and one day I hope to be good enough in blogging to give this award personaly to my friends.
11 comments:
Congrats... you definitely deserve it.
Congratulations on the award Riet!
Have a great Sunday
Congratulations on the award. Just wanted to come by and personally thank you for stopping by to see me yesterday for "pink Saturday". It was my first one, and I so enjoyed it! Will be doing it again. I just love making new friends!
Happy blogging and Happy Belated Pink Saturday too, your flowers are beautiful!!!! Fresh flowers are so wonderful!!!
Congrats, Riet! You so deserve it!...Debbie
Congrats Riet on your awards, you deserve them. Thanks for the kind words on my stitching, I really love the angel teddybear.
Congratulations on your award. I love your pink for Pink Saturday too.
Karen
Hi Riet,I bought the dishe 2 yrs ago .You migth try on line to see if Horchow still has them.If they don't,I'll bet they'll have something close for spring...Ann
Hi Riet
Thanks for all your comments. Congratulations on another award too!
Hugs, Rhondi
How wonderful...:)
Congrat Riet! And thank you for stopping by on Pink Saturday. I am a little tardy in my replies.
All the best,
Judy
Post a Comment